Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tnik’s ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like... how many are willing to admit it?

Comment

For any interested.
      Tink Nathan
      Founder & President,
      Tink's Adventurevision Video Studios,Inc., "Est. 1985"
      Camp Verde Outpost Ranch
      275 Witt Road East
      Center Point, Texas 78010 -3600 USA
      Phone: 1-830-634-2879
      Cell: 1-830-460-0203
      E-Mail: silverwolfhound2@yahoo.com
      facebook: http://facebook.com/tink.nathan

Comment

King of the Gnomes

Comment

I guess all that was before I joined here. What did the guy do to get everyone stirred up?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I guess all that was before I joined here. What did the guy do to get everyone stirred up?
            From everything ive seen... think the main issue was him being the fastest swimmer.

Comment

Sounds like he might have chloroformed someone and violated them in some way.

Comment

In for answers.

Comment

X 2!

Comment

x3

Comment

Cut and pasted from another bulletin board. It is not just TBH.

"There was discussion in the mod room about tink. Best as I can recall he is a registered sex offender and I think someone in the women's room posted about that, and that thead may very well still be open. He has not come around much after that came out."

Comment

If I recall, it was pre-crash, so prior to Oct 2006, I saw some of it, but not enough to understand the full extent.

Comment

I read some of his posts and his kindergartenesque spelling made that challenging! The misspelling of his name is an ode to Tink.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            If I recall, it was pre-crash, so prior to Oct 2006, I saw some of it, but not enough to understand the full extent.
                            Nope. He was still posting here in 2014. Search for username, Africanbowhunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                              Cut and pasted from another bulletin board. It is not just TBH.

"There was discussion in the mod room about tink. Best as I can recall he is a registered sex offender and I think someone in the women's room posted about that, and that thead may very well still be open. He has not come around much after that came out."
                              He is NOT a registered sex offender in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                He is NOT a registered sex offender in Texas.
                                That was from a Georgia based bulletin board. I have not researched it. The mods took his stuff down on that board. Good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X