Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Am I wrong about this situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son had his out and the Dr. said I should think about mine but cautioned me that adults can have a much harder recovery time. I used to get strep at least twice a year. Instead of tonsils out I ran across an epiphany - I use Debrox in my ears whenever the first sign of anything throat related - I used to have mt ears irrigated but haven't had any need for it for 4 years now using that! No strep not even a sore throat in 4 years. The Debrox you leave in each ear for several min. while laying on your side. It pops and hisses the entire time and when done you have rabies of the ear! All foamed up. I then just take an ear bulb and spray warm water after then when I take a shower the rest of the wax comes out. Mind you I have terrible allergies and live in the deep woods of NE Texas. I take the generic pills of benadryl for allergy and suphedrine PE for congestion and often both in the winter but my probs have gone away. Generic Musinex for the bad spells to sleep all night. Good luck either way!

Comment

If you support her that much, it wouldn't be an issue to rearrange your schedule. I had mine out at 28 years old and it wasn't that big of a deal. I had no issues.

Comment

Working...
      X