Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s amazing that A&M couldn’t make it work with Evans given their lack of depth at RB. I’m shocked he’s not an Aggie.

It will be interesting to see Evans and GP go at it, but definitely not the first trouble maker GP’s had to deal with.

Comment

Never gave that much of a thought, but that’s a great landing spot for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Is TCU the winner or loser in the Evans saga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Hold that tiger! LSU commit Corey kiner 4⭐️ Rb out of Ohio!! Prestige worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Is TCU the winner or loser in the Evans saga?

Evans belongs to the streets

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Hold that tiger! LSU commit Corey kiner 4⭐️ Rb out of Ohio!! Prestige worldwide

LSU owns Ohio

Comment

Read someone posted that TcU waived his testing requirements to be admitted to the university since they are a private college.... is that actually possible since they are private vs public?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Read someone posted that TcU waived his testing requirements to be admitted to the university since they are a private college.... is that actually possible since they are private vs public?

I mean if they don’t have to disclose gp contract etc it seems plausible

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

They could set their own requirements to get into school, but the NCAA Clearinghouse would have to clear him to make him eligible.

Since kids have not been able to take the ACT or SAT this Spring, there could be some temporary rules in place to waive those testing requirements since kids have missed the chance to take those test. TCU might have been willing to accept him into school without the required testing. I would bet if they could, any school that wanted him would have the ability to get him on campus too.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      He is a Horned Frog. Interesting turn of events.

Gonna be a trainwreck. GP is gonna blow this kid out of the water lol.
                      Good!!! He’s a Big12 problem.....just glad we don’t have to worry about him at LSU or Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Good!!! He’s a Big12 problem.....just glad we don’t have to worry about him at LSU or Georgia.

O pulled that plug long time ago thankfully

Comment

Watching highlight video of the kid and he is a heck of a back. Hopefully he gets his primadonna attitude in check and it works out for TCU. If anyone can straighten him up its Coach P

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Watching highlight video of the kid and he is a heck of a back. Hopefully he gets his primadonna attitude in check and it works out for TCU. If anyone can straighten him up its Coach P
                            Like he did with Tomlinson ?

Comment

So Evans commits a week after he was a guest at a ranch in the Hill Country being hosted by big money TCU alum? You don't say. And that intel is on God!

Comment

More importantly, today marks the 17 week anniversary of the natl championship game ending my avatar prison sentence. Yall enjoy your last day with Mr. Kapernick

Comment

Working...
                                X