This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Apparently that he “hasn’t” decided who he’s gonna torment with his presence yet!!
    He went to take a sh..t and the hogs ate him . .

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
      Well you LSU fans are probably going to get the best offense lineman in the country in two years. This is my college buddies son. He’s a beast and mean as hell.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...ampbell-255567
      Mawae needs to back off that boy. He belongs on the bayou.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        I just want to test drive the mofo . .
        Hope you get him

Comment

Who’s even actively recruiting him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is a Horned Frog. Interesting turn of events.

Gonna be a trainwreck. GP is gonna blow this kid out of the water lol.
            Last edited by eradicator; 05-11-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

QB1 has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

How shocking! Let me guess...water tester!

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Everyone must’ve bailed.... good

Comment

Well good luck to him at TCU, but one would assume he thought he could play game and go wherever he wanted, then after signing day realized that 90% of the schools filled their spots and didn't wait on him. It will be intriguing to see if he dominates, or flushes out.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

QB1 has spoken

At least we now know who the first pick of the next NFL draft will be. Because.... that means he will have a Burreaux type of season

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        At least we now know who the first pick of the next NFL draft will be. Because.... that means he will have a Burreaux type of season
                        Walter Campbell's 2021 mock draft has Mond going in the first round as the #3 QB taken.....I know hilarious isn't. I better go buy my NC tickets now, because we must be winning it all for him to sniff the first rounds jock strap.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Walter Campbell's 2021 mock draft has Mond going in the first round as the #3 QB taken.....I know hilarious isn't. I better go buy my NC tickets now, because we must be winning it all for him to sniff the first rounds jock strap.
                          That's crazy talk right there. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

FIRST ROUND!? [emoji102] getting drafted seems like a stretch to this point

Comment

That will be an interesting dynamic. It will be fun to see who cracks first, or if he will fall in line and succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                We beat them 55-28.......so, what was that again?
                                I must have been looking at the wrong year. The last Big 12 standings I saw with A&M in it was the year Baylor was #10 and y'all were at the bottom of the standings.

Nope...it was the right one. So h2h is the only measuring stick?

Y'all were 7-6 and they were 10-3. Y'all were 4-5 in that crap conference. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-11-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X