No announcement yet.

Any peloton riders here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have one.. I dont really like it.. Wish we would have went with the tread.. My wife loves the bike tho

Comment

I really liked ours until it stopped working at 14 months old. After doing some additional research on the repair frustrations I've had, I'm getting much more concerned as to if and when it will ever be operable again.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/new-york/p...on-0121-164023

I tried testing this link after posting and couldn't get it to work. Google "Peloton Complaints Better Business Bureau"
      Last edited by Plain Lucky; 01-20-2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Its always the hype after Christmas. I wonder how many are sold or dusty 2-3 years later

Comment

When you but up against your price ceiling like that, the competition eats you alive.

Comment

Wife's looking for one if someone is selling.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Its always the hype after Christmas. I wonder how many are sold or dusty 2-3 years later
              Probably way more than you know. But they're probably still paying for it. What's wrong with a run in the outdoors?

Comment

I ride at lease three times a week. It’s a great workout. And combine that with weight training.

I made fun of my wife when she ordered it. But man I think I use it as much as she does.

Kendall is my trainer of choice. She’s nice to look at but I also think she’s the toughest one out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                  Not me but my wife does....

You must be an internet thought guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Bahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Check out a Wahoo Kickr. You ride your own bike but can do rides on Zwift and other software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Just ordered one of these, well the garmin version. I use my trainer with zwift right now but after using my buddies smart trainer I was sold. We tried one but I like riding my road bike and only use the trainer if it’s crap weather, my wife liked it but said she’d rather the monthly dues at the barre studio.

It’s crazy how much people love em though. Smart business model, they weren’t selling well so they dramatically increased the price with making no changes to the machines and peoples perceived value of them went up with the price tag and they haven’t been able to keep them in stock since

Comment

Can you do rides without the membership?

Comment

I have one and I ride at least 5 times a week. Once you get the hang of it, you need to take your first FTP test to set your zones. Name: Bobbyzitro

Comment

I agree, she is great to look at but Alex T is by far the most difficult rides. He’s a great motivator too.

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                          I ride at lease three times a week. It’s a great workout. And combine that with weight training.

I made fun of my wife when she ordered it. But man I think I use it as much as she does.

Kendall is my trainer of choice. She’s nice to look at but I also think she’s the toughest one out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X