Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any peloton riders here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s a Tour de Peleton challenge right now
    23 different rides from 23 different instructors
    Took me just under 3 hrs to finish and rode 42.12 miles

I’m beat now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      We have one and it's like new....
      You having a Covid-19 firesale on it?

Comment

One of my sons is a highrolling Peletoner I have Airdynes that i wont climb on

Comment

I'm looking for a used one.

Comment

Wife got one a month or so ago. Have been doing some rides. My name on there is ttubudd as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

We chose the Nordictrack s22i over the Peloton after quite a bit of research. About the same price, but more Convenient features that we figured we would like. It has been a good purchase so far for sure

Comment

Bike broke 3 weeks ago and it's been a circus of calls, sending parts, scheduling techs to come out. Still broke, waiting on handlebars (supposedly the wire running through them is the issue) that are on backorder with no expected arrival date. The problem is that the screen will not power up, although the bike is receiving power. Anyone else have problems with their equipment or service?

Comment

Any peloton riders here

Its not the best spin bike out there but people seem to enjoy the programs. I couldn’t stomach the price. You can get a top of the line bike for way cheaper but again no tv screen rides.

Im a pick heavy things up and put them back down again guy. Barbell cycling will smoke you cardio wise better than any bike if you are on a budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really enjoy our peloton. I am ready to get back on my routine after show season and the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                      Bike broke 3 weeks ago and it's been a circus of calls, sending parts, scheduling techs to come out. Still broke, waiting on handlebars (supposedly the wire running through them is the issue) that are on backorder with no expected arrival date. The problem is that the screen will not power up, although the bike is receiving power. Anyone else have problems with their equipment or service?

Saw this earlier...

Comment

And to think, I used to write programs for my indoor Classes and clients. Still have two trainers. And 5 real bikes. I have a love/hate relationship with saddles now. Guess a little burnout/high milage and stationary work did that. But do wish I could have bought a Compu-Trainer before they quit production. And closed the doors.

Comment

I just cancelled my gym membership and picked up a used Peloton from a buddy. Month old twins doesn’t leave much time for my old workouts.

Liking it so far, but feel like I’m not using its full potential. Anybody have any recs for cardio and strength programs within the app? So far I’ve just been doing some of the 30min ‘scenic’ rides and a 20min class here and there.

Chris

Comment

Price may be coming down soon after the report I saw tonight. The company is stating they over forecast and lots of excess inventory.

Comment

Phillthyphill is my peleton name. I like mine.

Comment

I've been looking into getting one. For those that have them, did you opt for the regular or plus model?

Comment

Working...
                                X