2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    We are only a month out guys! It wont be long now!
    Yes sir! Ya'll stay 6 ft away from my beer cooler on land and 600yds from my boat when on the water!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Yes sir! Ya'll stay 6 ft away from my beer cooler on land and 600yds from my boat when on the water!!
      Lol! I hope my 2 new graphs and trolling motor come in by this weekend. We going to Rayburn for mother's day weekend and im hoping to have it all installed by then. Definitely will be on by the crappie get together

Comment

I hope this happens. Would really like to come out. But don't know about hauling the boat yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          I hope this happens. Would really like to come out. But don't know about hauling the boat yet.

Oh its gonna happen

Comment

Oh its gonna happen
            Nice. Boats been giving me fits. I guess 22 years of trouble free fun caught up. New motor, cracked welds, trailer issues. She'll be back 100% eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Nice. Boats been giving me fits. I guess 22 years of trouble free fun caught up. New motor, cracked welds, trailer issues. She'll be back 100% eventually.

Heck, this outing would be the perfect time to bring it out if it's fixed... plenty of others around to give you a tow if she quits on ya! Now there's the ribbin' you'd take from such an event, but heck that's nothin'!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Heck, this outing would be the perfect time to bring it out if it's fixed... plenty of others around to give you a tow if she quits on ya! Now there's the ribbin' you'd take from such an event, but heck that's nothin'!!
                Haha. We'll see.

Comment

I seen this today and it reminded me of Snowflake, Saltwaterslick, and Radar all in one boat!🤣
                  Attached Files

Comment

I seen this today and it reminded me of Snowflake, Saltwaterslick, and Radar all in one boat!🤣
                    have you heard from unkle pat this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      have you heard from unkle pat this week?
                      Yes sir! He is doing fine catching them catfish by day and buzz by night🤣

Comment

Yea, that pic is perfect. Those two are Radar and Killa... I'm the one behind the camera!!

Comment

Yea, that pic is perfect. Those two are Radar and Killa... I'm the one behind the camera!!
                          That one feller falling out of the boat got a head just like Unkle Pat's.
                          Last edited by Radar; 04-29-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

LMAO.

There is a Bill Dance blooper video of this exact scene, he knocks his camera man off the boat, with a high dollar camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              That one feller falling out of the boat got a head just like Unkle Pat's.

Yea, hows come you knocked him out his own boat? We gon' run off and leave 'im in tha water?

Comment

Yea, hows come you knocked him out his own boat? We gon' run off and leave 'im in tha water?
                                He said he wouldnt put a minner on my hook

Comment

Working...
                                X