2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    I bet I could sink an inflatable kayak before the sun came up!!

hahaha...but wait...not that one please!!!! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Im so ready for this trip! Maybe I will have my new electronics and trolling motor by then if not I will still have my boat and old electronics and trolling motor lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Im so ready for this trip! Maybe I will have my new electronics and trolling motor by then if not I will still have my boat and old electronics and trolling motor lol
        I talked with Snowflake today and we are ready. I dont care if I end up sitting on the bank fishing for perch, I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          I talked with Snowflake today and we are ready. I dont care if I end up sitting on the bank fishing for perch, I'm going.
          Hell I can find a cane pole or two if need be lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I talked with Snowflake today and we are ready. I dont care if I end up sitting on the bank fishing with perch, I'm going.

FIFY. Don't forget the Tarpon rod!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              FIFY. Don't forget the Tarpon rod!

Catch a big ol something on a live perch for sure. I got a new tarpon rod its a dandy, got her at a yard sale with a free dog and barlow pocket knife

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                Well done brutha!! What lake was this?? I finally got my inflatable kayak...and did a lil fishing at Lavon. Managed to snag an embarrassingly small bass...but I proved it can be done!! Really wanna make this trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Congrats on the new ride! I have seen some serious kayak fishermen.

I was fishing RC but have very little idea of what I'm doing. But I did sink another brush pile and am spending time marking structure even if they aren't holding crappie right now. Hoping the work will pay off this summer.

Comment

Unkle pat posted his crappie outfit today.. how do he pull that ranger boat with that land yacht.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Unkle pat posted his crappie outfit today.. how do he pull that ranger boat with that land yacht.

Man why you got to be digging up pic's from last week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Those must be his lucky fishing shorts! He had those on when I met him at Rayburn a month ago

Comment

Those look like some "shorty-shorts" Fishndude has. Wonder if he bought them from FnD's line of wear?

@Fishndude

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

SK I know the feeling not being able to get a haircut. Mine looks about like yours!

Comment

Those look like some "shorty-shorts" Fishndude has. Wonder if he bought them from FnD's line of wear?

@Fishndude

John Stockton nutters [emoji23]

Comment

@Fishndude

I seen pics of fishindude next to smart and I've met smart. Ain't neither one them boys much taller than the trunk lid of that slab in the pic which tells me them shorts would be capris on that bow salesman guy

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                SK I know the feeling not being able to get a haircut. Mine looks about like yours!
                                Like brothers mine is getting a little gray in it [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X