One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico [emoji1166]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    How is it that a place like this doesn't have a waiting list?
    Mexico

Have lots of people interested that can swing it it’s just getting first time guys over that hump

Comment

This year was my first to hunt Mexico. Had an experienced guy show me the ropes. I can’t believe I haven’t been hunting there for 30 years. I have never felt uncomfortable in any way there. Took one of my buddies last weekend and he is on the lease for next year. He loves it. I totally understand the risks. Not for everyone I understand but it’s for me!!

Comment

Thanks for all the PM's and questions thus far. Just add a few things so some of the questions aren't repeated

This is a turn key hunting operation. There is not much more to do other than show up and hunt. All blind, feeders, trail cameras, etc. etc. are present. We are all heavy bow hunters as well. you will need to have your own pop ups etc. for bow hunting. We have a few in camp but it's best to have at least one.

We have cowboys present that keep feeders full and operational 24/7 365.

We have a camp cook and do everything guy as well that handles everything from, cleaning, cooking, grocery runs, beer runs, caping and cleaning all deer, etc. etc. You will need to plan on taking care of him. That's how we keep him happy and that's how he keeps us happy. His wife usually comes in after every trip and deep cleans, wash all sheets, etc. so we are ready to roll for the next trip.

Anything that breaks or needs to be replaced or fixed, we as a group split the cost, whether that a timer on a feeder, a new trail cam, etc.everything is done as a group.

If i missed anything please continue to PM your questions and I will update anything that I've missed.

Comment

Is it next season yet?

Comment

OP,

Thanks for posting all the information.

Question about bird hunting.... do ya'll hunt Dove, Quail and Ducks on the property?

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
              OP,

Thanks for posting all the information.

Question about bird hunting.... do ya'll hunt Dove, Quail and Ducks on the property?

All the above. Not a lot of ducks this year but it was a dry year for us. Doves are through the roof and quail are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                One word.... Mexico [emoji1166] [emoji23] It’s not for the majority

After I retire hunting Mexico will be an option that I will pursue but unfortunately in my line of work there’s a price for my cabeza down there.

I hope you have an opening in 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                  Is it next season yet?

No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                    No doubt

Glad ol Bennett is coming back to the neighborhood.
                    Now we need to do a better job of having block parties! Viva boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post

Always up for a good block party!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post

Sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

Bringing it back up. I think I’ve answered everyone’s questions so far. Nothing locked down yet.....

Comment

Dean, after almost 40 years of hunting Mexico I can say without doubt, the biggest problem is getting hunters to pass those 3, 4 and 5 year old super bucks. I preached and wasted time showing guys deer that needed to be left only to have a double forked 3 year old shot that scored 150.
                            After that buck was killed, I threatened to throw off the next guy that kills a "no kill" buck. You are NOT going to kill a monster buck if you keep killing big bucks! End of conversation!

Comment

It take a whole lot of patience. That’s for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X