Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for ya'll

Comment

Prayers send.

Please don’t try to go through this alone. If you need support or somebody to talk to please PM anybody who has posted with a prayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying now!

Comment

Tina finished 10 rounds of radiation, on her eye, this Monday.
          Yesterday we spent the whole day at Methodist, for the gamma knife.
          Gamma knife is basically pin point radiation, commonly used for tumors anywhere in your head. They start by strapping you to a table, with a mask that holds your head so you can not move. A quick MRI locates the tumors, then several beams of radiation are shot at each spot, from different directions, all at once. They "hit" 16 small legions in Tina's brain.

She said it felt like someone cutting into her brain with a hot knife, but the pain only lasted as long as the beam was being sent. Tina had all 4 of her wisdom teeth cut out, and never took a single pain killer during the recovery. She has a very high tolerance for pain. She requested a pain killer during this procedure.

Thankfully, the pain was very temporary. She was very tired and ready for bed by 9pm last night. She slept really hard.

We'll go back in a month, for another MRI, to see if the procedure was successful. The doctor is very confident that this will take care of those spots.

Friday, Tina starts more chemo that is supposed to take care of the spots in her L2, hip, and finish off the spots in her lungs.

I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel, but we've been here before.

Thank you, everyone, for the continued prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Continued prayers for y'all. Tina is certainly a fighter....I have faith she will KCA!

Comment

Thanks for the update Kevin. May God place His healing hands upon you and give the docs wisdom and confidence to make the right decisions.

Prayers for Tina to stay strong, encouraged, and confident in a better future.

Comment

More prayers up Kevin !

Comment

Continued prayers for all the family. I know this has to be so stressful on everyone.
                  God bless y'all Kevin.

Comment

Praying for Tina and a good outcome. God bless!

Comment

Kevin, thank you for this update and overall pretty optimistic report. She will be in my prayers daily.

Thank You Jesus for the healing You have done to this point in this sweet, sweet lady's life. Lord You know this mom and just what a warrior she is and what a witness she is for You. We ask You, heal her that she may be a powerful testimony for You. Walk with her and especially her care team and give them all the wisdom and skills to make the right decisions that brings healing. Lord it is hard to believe some of the things You have allowed mankind to come up with to save lives. We thank You for those things and things yet to come. Use them Lord to save this lady. Lord our brother Kevin needs strengthening so that he can stand with her though this trial. Give little Konnor peace in all of this that his mom is going to be OK, that she is in Your hands where it's safe. Guide all of them and bring this family whole and healed through this trial as Your witnesses. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ our Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Hang in there Kev! Holler if I may be of any help in any way!

Comment

your strength and courage is a true testament to your faith and love to your wife and family.

We are in prayers for you and your family

Comment

I like the report Kevin. Sounds like a corner may have been turned. More prayers up for Tina, you and Konnor.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

Thanks for the update! Prayers continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X