Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for you both.

If you need a driver in and back for a few treatments let me know. I’ll drive and you can sit in the back seat with your honey. Just let me know. I’ve made the drive too many times to the med center.

Comment

Kevin,
      I know you are both going through the most difficult time of your lives right now and your faith may be waning. You don't have to be strong all the time. The faith of your brothers and sisters here on TBH, and the faith of all your family and friends will carry you for as long as you need. Accept offers of help. You will need to take a break even if for just an hour or two.
      And call Tim (IowaHunter). His wife had brain cancer and he has unique insight and understands what you need.

Comment

Also praying for Tina and yourself Kevin. Continue to take each day on its own as we all pray for strength for the both of you.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers Sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers spoken tonight for your wife, you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Kevin,
                I know you are both going through the most difficult time of your lives right now and your faith may be waning. You don't have to be strong all the time. The faith of your brothers and sisters here on TBH, and the faith of all your family and friends will carry you for as long as you need. Accept offers of help. You will need to take a break even if for just an hour or two.
                And call Tim (IowaHunter). His wife had brain cancer and he has unique insight and understands what you need.
                We are here and our prayers will lift y'all up. Don't give up on HIM.

Comment

Prayers for healing for Tina. Stay strong.

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lean on those who offer help at this time, Kevin.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers for all Kevin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for yall

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Said a prayer for both of you this morning, Kevin and will continue to do so!

Comment

Working...
                                X