• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Good win for texans.
    Great loss for patriots.
    That bills qb is gonna be a monster.
    Yup he was fun to watch. He will he a QB to look out for in the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      The QB sneak was moronic, but I was glad to see the Texans get that W.

If he’d have kick and missed, half these idiot Texans fans would have said, “if you can’t get one yard when you need it then you don’t deserve to be in the playoffs”. A miss on either is the exact same result, turn over on downs, so it comes down to which has the best odds of being successful. I’d have kicked just based on the fact that their Dline is better than our Oline, but it is what it is. Truth is, we’re moving on to the next round because we made some offensive and defensive adjustments at halftime and outplayed them when we had to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        If he’d have kick and missed, half these idiot Texans fans would have said, “if you can’t get one yard when you need it then you don’t deserve to be in the playoffs”. A miss on either is the exact same result, turn over on downs, so it comes down to which has the best odds of being successful. I’d have kicked just based on the fact that their Dline is better than our Oline, but it is what it is. Truth is, we’re moving on to the next round because we made some offensive and defensive adjustments at halftime and outplayed them when we had to.

[emoji1360][emoji1360] agreed.

The BOB hate is bordering the same as trump derangement. People would rather see the Texans fail to blame him vs success.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Cool dude. You really know your stuff [emoji23]

It doesn’t take much “know” to win with talent. It takes a lot of DA loose with talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            [emoji1360][emoji1360] agreed.

The BOB hate is bordering the same as trump derangement. People would rather see the Texans fail to blame him vs success.

Criticizing OB is no different than thinking he is some sort of genius.

Were at home in a must win game and we don't score for 43 minutes.

Yes our big guns made plays when they had to. We get the win. This is a good thing. Will the streak continue? We will see but I don't see KC laying off the gas at all. It's not a hate thing, its being realistic.

Maybe there is one thing we can agree on. Watching Hoodie completely come unglued when Vrabel was taking those delay of game penalties to eat up the clock late was fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
              Criticizing OB is no different than thinking he is some sort of genius.

Were at home in a must win game and we don't score for 43 minutes.

Yes our big guns made plays when they had to. We get the win. This is a good thing. Will the streak continue? We will see but I don't see KC laying off the gas at all. It's not a hate thing, its being realistic.

Maybe there is one thing we can agree on. Watching Hoodie completely come unglued when Vrabel was taking those delay of game penalties to eat up the clock late was fun to watch.

Never said genius. He has plenty of faults but he is a good NFL coach and a very good offensive mind. You can be realistic and realize every team has faults but are making improvements. They won every big game they played this year except Baltimore and last second lost to the saints. They are one of the best 8 teams in the league. Hopefully we take the next step

I agree. Hoodie going nuclear was fun

Comment

Who Dat!!!!!!!!!![emoji1270][emoji1270][emoji1270]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This may end up being a very close game! Vikings D looks pretty good as does the Saints D!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    This may end up being a very close game! Vikings D looks pretty good as does the Saints D!
                    Saints look shockingly unbalanced so far. The intensity is with the Vikes right now. We have been to 5 playoff games in 3 years but could not get in gear to geaux home for this wildcard game.[emoji17] Need a big play to get them on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Saints look shockingly unbalanced so far. The intensity is with the Vikes right now. We have been to 5 playoff games in 3 years but could not get in gear to geaux home for this wildcard game.[emoji17] Need a big play to get them on track.

Oscar I still think the Saints will find a way late and win a close game, but no way this game is a blow out like everyone was predicting!

Comment

Amd there's your big play!

Comment

I’m glad the Texans won and I’ll admit I’m not a Bill O Brian fan, I just hope he doesn’t have the same plan for next week against the Chiefs. Waiting till halftime to make adjustments against the Chiefs won’t be pretty, even though they beat them earlier in the year the Chiefs are a better team now.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Amd there's your big play!
                            [emoji108][emoji106][emoji108][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Is it possible for brees to win and saints lose?
                              Id like that to happen, please.

Comment

[emoji108][emoji106][emoji108][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

You got a game here...

Comment

Working...
                                X