Nfl Wild Card Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    La. living rent free in you baws noggins. Put your little Jerra pj’s on and kneel by your bed all the way until next Monday praying LSU loses. You know what will happen when they win. We took it easy on your horns and agnes’s after they suffered their beatdowns at the golden arm of Bayou Jeaux. Unlike what you and most of your La. haters would do. That will be the one and only free pass baw. Better hike those Jerra pj’s you got for Xmas up and hit the floor. You have all the way until next Monday.

what will happen IF they win? You will be more annoying? Promise!!!

Comment

La. living rent free in you baws noggins. Put your little Jerra pj’s on and kneel by your bed all the way until next Monday praying LSU loses. You know what will happen when they win. We took it easy on your horns and agnes’s after they suffered their beatdowns at the golden arm of Bayou Jeaux. Unlike what you and most of your La. haters would do. That will be the one and only free pass baw. Better hike those Jerra pj’s you got for Xmas up and hit the floor. You have all the way until next Monday.

Don't confuse ridicule as living rent free ....talking noise ALL year about your Saints about how its gonna be yall's year!!

Choppa style is right... right at the Saints neck Baaawww!...LMAO!!..

Comment

When yer grandpa attempts to talk smack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I abhor the Eagles, but I have to admit, it would be pretty bad *** to see Pete Carol and Russel Wilson’s dumb asses get sent packing by a McCown.

Comment

Brady must not be either after yesterday’s debacle.
              I’ll take Brady’s 5 rings to Bree’s 1

Ha! Ha! Saints Suck!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                I’ll take Brady’s 5 rings to Bree’s 1

Ha! Ha! Saints Suck!

Brady can match Brees’ 1...and have 5 left over. He’s got 6.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Brady can match Brees’ 1...and have 5 left over. He’s got 6.

Lmaooooo...[emoji6]...at least you know what your talking about![emoji106]
                  3 out 4 home teams have laid eggs.....it happens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Bills
                    New England
                    Saints
                    Seahawks
                    Obviously this guys knows.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      Obviously this guys knows.....
                      I hope you didn't t make it to a sports book with your projections

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        I’m glad the Texans won and I’ll admit I’m not a Bill O Brian fan, I just hope he doesn’t have the same plan for next week against the Chiefs. Waiting till halftime to make adjustments against the Chiefs won’t be pretty, even though they beat them earlier in the year the Chiefs are a better team now.

Part of the way BOB operates as a play caller and coach is to react after they have presented their cards. Patriots employ the same concept

Example: Bill Walsh used to script the first 20 plays and no matter what he would run them. They say Andy Reid takes a similar approach. Buffalo is another example Saturday. After their initial drive they were pretty flat and didn’t make a ton of adjustments.

I’ve heard that BOB likes to have a script of plays but does not stick to the order. He likes to see how the team reacts to what we show and looks for ways to attack. If you notice a lot of what Buffalo did in the first half confused Deshaun coverage wise. You’ll also notice that Deshaun is more careful with the ball in the first half trying to diagnose everything.

In Saturday’s game they moved Hopkins inside to slot on 70% of the plays in the first half. Normally this matches him up with a #2 or 3 corner. With buffalo being more of zone based defense they were able to nuetralize him. In the second half they moved him outside one on one with Tradavious White and forced them into more man.

Another new wrinkle Saturday was the fb Cullen Gillespia had 11 snaps on offense all year. He had 8 on Saturday and was the lead blocker who took out two guys on Watson’s first touchdown. Looks for some RPO added to this and some passes to him out of this formation against the chiefs.

Comment

Not the result we wanted with the play but a good decision.

Comment

I like the decision to go for it there. What I don’t like is his approach early in games. That will come back to bite them if it continues to happen. I don’t think he is a bad coach, just a bad play caller.

Comment

Nfl Wild Card Weekend!

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              I like the decision to go for it there. What I don’t like is his approach early in games. That will come back to bite them if it continues to happen. I don’t think he is a bad coach, just a bad play caller.

It’s tough. A lot of it falls on Deshaun even though Ob takes the heat for it. Deshaun has options everytime he comes to the line. They almost always have two plays called and the QB is supposed to get them in the right play call vs what the defense is showing. A mistake by the qb which is gonna happen comes back on the play caller and not him.

Buffalo was one of the top defenses in the league. They are stout. They stifled Baltimore and almost beat them. It was tough sledding out there for the Texans.

Plus we only had 3 offensive possessions in the first half.

Comment

Working...
                              X