Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    No it's not, he was a terrorist.
    I'm sure he was. Doesn't change the fact that he was in charge of the military of a sovereign nation.

Our soldiers are good guys, and their soldiers are bad guys, categorically?

I think they might think our soldiers are terrorists and their soldiers are good guys.

I don't care either way, really, I'm just not in favor of blowing up folks on the other side of the world, especially official folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
      I'm sure he was. Doesn't change the fact that he was in charge of the military of a sovereign nation.

I think they might think our soldiers are terrorists and their soldiers are good guys.

I don't care either way, really, I'm just not in favor of blowing up folks on the other side of the world, especially official folks.
      I guess you’re one of those tools that thinks we should be winning their hearts and minds

Comment

It makes him a **** site different than Schwartzkopf or Powell, neither were terrorists or murdered their own countrymen.

I don't give a **** what they think, and I am quite in favor of blowing up terrorists on the other side of the world...point of fact, I'd prefer it that way.

Agree to disagree...

I did find the name of the next target....Brig Gen Esmaeil Qa'ani, watch your 6 ol son....you're next up if **** gets western...

Comment

Let us remember that just in October the commies claimed he should’ve retaliated and attached Iran over the drone being shot down.
          It’s so blatantly obvious that the Dems are just anti trump, and will spin anything to make him look bad. It’s sad.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
            I guess you’re one of those tools that thinks we should be winning their hearts and minds
            Nah, just minding our own business a little more. Not too concerned about their hearts and minds.

I just don't think it's our responsibility to kill all the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It makes him a **** site different than Schwartzkopf or Powell, neither were terrorists or murdered their own countrymen.

I don't give a **** what they think, and I am quite in favor of blowing up terrorists on the other side of the world...point of fact, I'd prefer it that way.

Agree to disagree...

I did find the name of the next target....Brig Gen Esmaeil Qa'ani, watch your 6 ol son....you're next up if **** gets western...

I like the way you think

Comment

One thing this has done today.....Recruiters are busy as today with walk-ins..

Comment

Nah, just minding our own business a little more. Not too concerned about their hearts and minds.

I just don't think it's our responsibility to kill all the bad guys.
                  Our embassy is by definition sovereign U.S. territory, and he directed that attack. He wasn't minding his own business, he was in our business big time.

Comment

Illhan is that you?

Comment

Hey, same with this guy
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have much less problem with the folks inside our embassy killing the folks that are actively attacking than with us blowing up other countries' military leaders.

And if I recall, we caught Saddam, and they killed him according to their laws.

Comment

This guy has been ordering rocket attacks on us for months. Dozens of rockets fired and many people killed. He ordered the attack of our US embassy, and found out this president responds differently than the last one. They have been given huge sums of money for aggression against us in the past. Some of you acting like it’s an unprovoked attack against a military general need to read up about what has been happening lately. I know that’s the way the left chooses to spin it. Peaceful military general killed by second coming of Hitler. #We stand with IRAN lol

Comment

I have much less problem with the folks inside our embassy killing the folks that are actively attacking than with us blowing up other countries' military leaders.

And if I recall, we caught Saddam, and they killed him according to their laws.
                            Let's see they attack an oil tanker, they shoot down a drone, they attack our allies oil fields, the kill an American contractor just days ago and then orchestrate an attack on American Soil(Embassy) and you equate that to a random attack on one of our generals? Where's your head been man?

Comment

Jason, why do you think the Iranian general was doing in Iraq ?

Our Intel guys had this guy like they were reading his email, or just tracking his Iphone. Vaporized him (and the next in command) before he left the airport. I am going to go out on a limb and say that we as American citizens have not been told the full story. I will even go out further on that limb and say our Intel guys have evidence of an impeding attack by the dead ******. Thus his death saved American lives.

Comment

The bottom line is, a terrorist Military leader was taken out in retaliation for the attack on the US Embassy.
                                Some of you need to reach down and pull your panties out of your cracks,,, and please stop making backwoods, elementary, bass ackwards comments for God's Sake!!!

Let's all agree that this was a good move in retaliation for other attacks because he was a bad guy and had other upcoming plans....
                                Don't forget we have the 1st Amendment and everyone's opinion is respected even if we don't agree with it and that's what makes this country beautiful........

we only have 3 days left to deer season....
                                Cheers,
                                Last edited by ATI; 01-03-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X