Qasem Soleimani Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I said the old tweets were interesting. They are to me. I never gave my opinion on the substance of the tweets.

There are old tweets concerning Iran from Trump. That is a fact.

Defensive much?
    There certainly are parallels to Bill Clinton and his impeachment. The tweets are just Trump being Trump. He hasn't changed. He also had to eat his tweets when Obama released his birth certificate. Isn't the first time, and won't be the last for Trump.

I guarantee lil Kim is thinking twice about missile launches.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Yea. So are Obama's White House visitor logs.

And reports that state -

According to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida, three years ago the Obama Administration warned the Iranian government that Israel was about to assassinate Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, the overseas arm of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, in Damascus.
      The history of the Man that was assassinated is also interesting … You can read up in further comments if you're so inclined.

Didn't know you frequented Kuwaiti newspapers - Maybe you could check there for more information?

Comment

Hmmm....

Guess they missed their flight.

Depending on the level of preparedness of the plans he and his gang were planning that the Pentagon warned us about, I have a bad feeling that Americans will be counterattacked by this Sunday in retaliation.

I hope I am wrong, and I hope it is not on American soil!

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
          Hmmm....

Guess they missed their flight.

Depending on the level of preparedness of the plans he and his gang were planning that the Pentagon warned us about, I have a bad feeling that Americans will be counterattacked by this Sunday in retaliation.

I hope I am wrong, and I hope it is not on American soil!

I hope it gets sniffed out and he blows up the next 3 in line....6 the next time. They’ll calm their **** down eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll post it.…………
            say bye!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	full-8796-141280-well_bye.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	24604122

Comment

I'll put $5 on the table and bet that Iran throws out some harsh talk the next week or two and doesn't retaliate.

Sabotaged ships - Trump says stop
              Shoot down drone - Trump says stop
              Attack our embassy - Trump Retaliates
              Trump=War monger

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Man we got some serious divide right now
                Sounds like the never-Trumper on this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I'll put $5 on the table and bet that Iran throws out some harsh talk the next week or two and doesn't retaliate.

Sabotaged ships - Trump says stop
                  Shoot down drone - Trump says stop
                  Attack our embassy - Trump Retaliates
                  Trump=War monger
                  That's my bet too, aside from maybe a few radicals trying to make a name.

Comment

That would be the way to go.

But unfortunately since Eisenhower was president. Around that time frame is when it all started becoming hard to win wars. Like what really became apparent around the time of Vietnam when it started a few years later.

When you take the battle decisions out of the hands of the commanders in the field and place it with the idiots in the Pentagon that do not have real time intel and local knowledge at that exact juncture in time, you start losing.

And to make it worse, you have all these p***y waste politicians and human rights blowhards screaming about your actions, and politicians trying to appease everyone, you experience further demise.

It is evident in the Rules of Engagement. Look into how much difference there is between before the Geneva Convention and now. I used to know the biggest changes that were instituted, but I've slept since then. Getting old.

When I was in the Military Operations in Urban Terrain Instructors Course (MOUT) while in the Marines, we could not call a certain technique "killing" a sentry or guard, we had to use the term "sentry removal". 1 to be in alignment with the Geneva Convention, Rules of Engagement, newest orders at the time, and 2, to be politically correct.

And that's not me. I am by no means or stretch of the word a politician. I call it like I see it.

Like the "Mozambique Method" of 2 to the chest and 1 to the head. That changed. Kind of what the burst mode on the M16 would do if you could lean in and hold it steady as the enemy fell to his knees or backwards throughout the series of 3 shots.

If you are worried about someone's feelings, this war game is not for you, go back to your Xbox.

AND WHEN I SAY "YOU", IT IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE INPARTICULAR, JUST THE BASIC TERM IN GENERAL.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Trump keeps blowin' up the camel jockeys, they gonna run out o' virgins...

Comment

I have no doubt that he was likely a bad guy, even if he was once a good guy of sorts.

At the same time, this is the international equivalent of China or Russia taking out Schwartzkopf or Powell during the Persian Gulf wars.

I can at least appreciate the violation of the Iranian and Iraqi sovereignty. We just killed their top military guys from our spot on the other side of the world. Not cool, even if he was a bad guy.

Bring all the missles home, line them up around the edge of the USA pointing outward.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          I said the old tweets were interesting. They are to me. I never gave my opinion on the substance of the tweets.

There are old tweets concerning Iran from Trump. That is a fact.

Defensive much?
                          I don't agree with everything that Trump tweets or does, but killing this SOB and his underling is a 100% win.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Trump keeps blowin' up the camel jockeys, they gonna run out o' virgins...
                            Trump will send them a pallet of virgins

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
                              That would be the way to go.

But unfortunately since Eisenhower was president. Around that time frame is when it all started becoming hard to win wars. Like what really became apparent around the time of Vietnam when it started a few years later.

When you take the battle decisions out of the hands of the commanders in the field and place it with the idiots in the Pentagon that do not have real time intel and local knowledge at that exact juncture in time, you start losing.

And to make it worse, you have all these p***y waste politicians and human rights blowhards screaming about your actions, and politicians trying to appease everyone, you experience further demise.

It is evident in the Rules of Engagement. Look into how much difference there is between before the Geneva Convention and now. I used to know the biggest changes that were instituted, but I've slept since then. Getting old.

When I was in the Military Operations in Urban Terrain Instructors Course (MOUT) while in the Marines, we could not call a certain technique "killing" a sentry or guard, we had to use the term "sentry removal". 1 to be in alignment with the Geneva Convention, Rules of Engagement, newest orders at the time, and 2, to be politically correct.

And that's not me. I am by no means or stretch of the word a politician. I call it like I see it.

Like the "Mozambique Method" of 2 to the chest and 1 to the head. That changed. Kind of what the burst mode on the M16 would do if you could lean in and hold it steady as the enemy fell to his knees or backwards throughout the series of 3 shots.

If you are worried about someone's feelings, this war game is not for you, go back to your Xbox.

AND WHEN I SAY "YOU", IT IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE INPARTICULAR, JUST THE BASIC TERM IN GENERAL.

Semper Fi!
                              There’s an awful lot of freedom in this post. A guy that loves America. I love it! Thank you for your service sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                                I have no doubt that he was likely a bad guy, even if he was once a good guy of sorts.

At the same time, this is the international equivalent of China or Russia taking out Schwartzkopf or Powell during the Persian Gulf wars.

I can at least appreciate the violation of the Iranian and Iraqi sovereignty. We just killed their top military guys from our spot on the other side of the world. Not cool, even if he was a bad guy.

Bring all the missles home, line them up around the edge of the USA pointing outward.
                                No it's not, he was a terrorist.

Comment

Working...
                                X