• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Boy bye [emoji1365]

10 mil more than he’s worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's all about guaranteed money, but at 33 mil, I'm with you. Franchise tag and start trading 1st round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It's all about guaranteed money, but at 33 mil, I'm with you. Franchise tag and start trading 1st round picks.

Yup 100% this route!! He said he’d hold out if he gets tagged though so there’s that

Comment

Franchise that mofo. I really like Dak as a person and understand he's gotta fight to maximize his salary but needs to prove himself more before earning that kind of money.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Franchise that mofo. I really like Dak as a person and understand he's gotta fight to maximize his salary but needs to prove himself more before earning that kind of money.

Yup! He’s clearly wanting 40 mil plus so say a 5 yr deal prolly wants too so that’s 200 mil and probably wanting 90-100 mil guaranteed.... not no but hellllllll no!

Especially when his real worth is prolly high side 135/5 years 67 mil guaranteed
          Last edited by drop dead fred; 02-07-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

He’s probably waiting to see what Mahomes and Watson get and then decide. Lord knows what BOB will offer, then there’s always Brady to consider. It should be real interesting between now and the draft!

Comment

SOOOOOO, if Mahomes signs first and gets 40 M for 5 then Dak gets 41M for 5 ? Right, I don't think it works that way, you should get paid what you are worth, Dak is maybe the 10 th best QB in the NFL, that is where his salary should be. If they overpay the QB they will be in big trouble, I really like Dak, hope they work something out, no way in hell am I making him the highest paid QB in the league, don't care what the last guy got.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                SOOOOOO, if Mahomes signs first and gets 40 M for 5 then Dak gets 41M for 5 ? Right, I don't think it works that way, you should get paid what you are worth, Dak is maybe the 10 th best QB in the NFL, that is where his salary should be. If they overpay the QB they will be in big trouble, I really like Dak, hope they work something out, no way in hell am I making him the highest paid QB in the league, don't care what the last guy got.
                That's probably how it will go, it seems every new quarterback contract set a new high in the market. I'd love to see all teams say no, you can play for $10,000,000 a year or go get a job in the real world for $60k a year! It's not going to happen, but I'd love to see it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Philip Rivers maybe? if someone wants to set out.

Comment

Now i like this one

Comment

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-new-contract

Comment

[emoji2359]

Comment

Say what

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Now i like this one

Comment

If Dak won’t sign the above reported contract offer, it’s time to let him walk. He’s not worth top 5 QB money. He’s not better than Mahomes.

Comment

You guys still don’t understand how QB contracts work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                You guys still don’t understand how QB contracts work.

You don’t understand just cause someone else will give Jameis Winston 85 mil guaranteed doesn’t mean the cowboys HAVE to do the same... Dak ain’t worth 30 mil under the next CBA either [emoji2371]

Comment

Working...
                                X