Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put in 82 miles this weekend. I upgraded my wheelset to Carbon Fiber. MAN, world of difference. Was wondering if the price was worth it but after two rides on them and faster averages of 21.5MPH, I am so happy I made the upgrade!
    Attached Files

Comment

A pretty good gym day. Chest and legs today. Used the smith machine and the seated wide grip chest press as well as the cable crossover for chest and did nothing but prone leg curls and deadlifts for legs. Pretty sure I'm gonna have trouble walking later today.

Incline chest press hitting every adjustment all the way to the bottom 10 reps each and then prone leg curls followed by incline situps. 15 sets

Seated wide grip chest press strip sets and deadlift followed up with hanging leg raise. 3 sets

Cable crossover strip sets and crunch machine.

Comment

Aiming for a 3-4 mile jog this evening.

Tried using the wife’s fancy stationary bike yesterday and it was all sorts of messed up. She’s had nothing but issues with it since she received it last month and this was the tipping point that made her go nuclear on them.... Believe she’ll be looking at peloton now.

Comment

3.75 mile jog this evening

Comment

Got 'er done this morning. My freakin' left arm is still giving me issues. Shoulders, triceps and abs today. Supersets and kept the tricep work on the medium weight side and slowed the reps down. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine to get started and then 3 warm up sets followed by 3 working sets.

Skull crushers/seated DB lateral raise/incline situp
            Military press/cable pushdown/ab roller
            Incline front raise/cable pushdown supinted grip/hanging leg raise
            Rear delt fly/overhead cable extension/incline leg raise

Comment

I wanted to stay in bed this morning, but I'm glad I got up and made the gym. It's going to be a great day!

Back and leg supersets with abs. I started out trying to get 4 sets in, but decided I wasn't going to have enough time to get 4 exercises per body part in and do 4 sets so I had to cut back to 3 sets. Treadmill, bicycle warmup then 3 warmup sets and then got after it. The left elbow felt pretty good this morning so I went fairly heavy.

BB row/supersquat/incline situp
              T-bar row/leg extension/v-ups
              Low row/seated calf raise/weighted crunch
              Wide grip lat pull/bilateral leg press/cable rotation

Comment

Aiming for a 3-4 mile jog this evening or in the morning.

Comment

I made it 5 days in a row this week. I got it all done this morning. Chest, bi's, tri's and abs. I'm down 3 pounds as well to 234. 4 lbs. more to go. Giant sets today with all the chest work being strip sets. Treadmill and bicycle warmup and 2 warmup sets followed by three working sets.

Incline to flat bench press on smith/tricep pushdown pronated and supinated/preacher curl/incline situp
                  Seated wide grip chest press/skullcrushers/BB curl/cable rotations
                  Seated neutral grip press/overhead rope extension/overhead cable curl

Have a great weekend!

Comment

What’s a good heart rate range to be in when light jogging? distances of 3+ miles is the norm

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                      What’s a good heart rate range to be in when light jogging? distances of 3+ miles is the norm
                      Find your max heart rate (220-your age) and then 80-85% of that is a pretty good heart rate for exercising.

Comment

2 miles with my band PT and some core worked in.

God I’m out of shape

Comment

Lol this thread is literally to document how often homeboy goes on a jog lol

Comment

I got it done this morning. Back and leg supersets with some abs thrown in. treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine and then two warmup sets and 4 working sets.

Bilateral lat pulldown/incline leg press on sled/incline situp
                            Low row/supersquat/cable rotation
                            BB row inverse grip/leg extension/ab roller
                            Wide grip cable pulldown/seated calf raise

Comment

A good gym day today. I got in a little early this morning and got started with my usual treadmill, bicycle, abduction machine warmup and then 3 warmup sets or cable crossovers and prone leg curls. Chest and leg supersets.

Incline smith machine chest press/prone leg curls/incline situp
                              Seated wide grip chest press/deadlift/incline leg raise
                              Incline cable crossover/calf raise toes out/cable rotation
                              Seated narrow grip chest press/calf raise toes straight.

Incline chest press I hit every setting all the way down to flat bench increasing the weight each set then went to the prone leg curl. The seated wide grip chest press I did three pyramid sets before hitting the deadlift.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sore later today.

Comment

I tried something different this morning to mix things up a bit. My wife does crossfit stuff with a group on Monday and Friday and today was their run day so I thought I'd go into the box and get a little of that myself.

10 rounds:

10 Bodyweight ring pullups
                                10 Weighted crunch
                                20 yard sled sprint
                                10 ball slams
                                20 yard sled sprint

5 rounds:

10 bodyweight V-bar pullups
                                30 seconds row machine
                                10 deadlift
                                10 hanging leg raise

I'll probably incorporate this into my weekly workout. A 4 day split and then crossfit style on Wednesday.

#thisoldmancanhang

Comment

Working...
                                X