Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 kettlebells from 20 to 70lbs and added a hex bar which has added a lot to what I can do. Bumpers go to 295lbs., 20lb wall ball and a couple dumbbells. also have 2 adjustable homemade sandbags.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jshouse; 03-19-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Yesterday was a 2 mile run, 5 40y sprints and then a circuit of...

Toes to bar
      Power snatch
      30y Hex bar farmers carry

Comment

Got busy yesterday and wasnt able to make it. Bout to take the family fishing and working a quick off duty job tonight. Hope I can spare a few mins, even if just for a short run.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well crap! My gym is closing effective at 5 PM today. I made sure we got up and got in there this morning. Chest, biceps and ab supersets. Strip sets to failure.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline situp
          Decline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
          Incline bench press/overhead cable curl/ab roller
          Chest fly/hammer curl

It's gonna be a long ordeal I think. Hope everything can open back up soon!

Comment

Slept in/rain stalled me this AM. Hoping the rain settles to knock out a run this PM but might have made the turf track to wet. I am unfamiliar with how well that stuff sheds water.

Comment

Made it this evening for some interval running!

1 mile at 8:06 straight into a 200 yard sprint and 200 yard walk
              Straight into another mile at 7:47 with another 200 yard sprint and 200 yard walk
              800 yard run at 3:31 followed by a 400 yard walk
              400 yard run at 89 seconds and done!

Man those numbers suck compared to a couple years ago! Feel good minus the calves though

Comment

Day 38 P90X logged

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Made it this evening for some interval running!

1 mile at 8:06 straight into a 200 yard sprint and 200 yard walk
                  Straight into another mile at 7:47 with another 200 yard sprint and 200 yard walk
                  800 yard run at 3:31 followed by a 400 yard walk
                  400 yard run at 89 seconds and done!

Man those numbers suck compared to a couple years ago! Feel good minus the calves though
                  That's moving bud 💪

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    That's moving bud 💪
                    Moved so much yesterday I’m staying stationary

Rain has kept me at bay today as I was going to go to the track again with some dumbbells to see what kinda routine I could make up.
                    Went to go get dumbells or bands from academy and I have a better chance finding toilet paper at HEB
                    Walmart came through with a couple bands though.

Tomorrow will be cardio and some randomly thrown together weights

Comment

First round of some hex bar deadlifts last night and somehow the bar spun when I let go of it and the outer ring of it landed right on my big toe. Hurt like a mofo. Pretty sure this puppy is broke, it's blue, and swollen and feels like it's going to pop lol.

I'll be calorie restricting for a while

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        First round of some hex bar deadlifts last night and somehow the bar spun when I let go of it and the outer ring of it landed right on my big toe. Hurt like a mofo. Pretty sure this puppy is broke, it's blue, and swollen and feels like it's going to pop lol.

I'll be calorie restricting for a while
                        Dang dude that sucks! I pulled some 45 lb. plates off a machine for a woman one time and didn't realize that there was 10 lb. plate in front of them. That sucker landed on my big toe from about 3 feet up. I did a dance in the gym for sure! I would up having surgery on that toe about 2 years later to repair the joint. I hope yours isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          Dang dude that sucks! I pulled some 45 lb. plates off a machine for a woman one time and didn't realize that there was 10 lb. plate in front of them. That sucker landed on my big toe from about 3 feet up. I did a dance in the gym for sure! I would up having surgery on that toe about 2 years later to repair the joint. I hope yours isn't that bad.
                          Thanks, I've been reading about toe breaks and it seems like nobody ever really heals 100%.

Last night it felt like my toe was going to explode.

I know they nasty, but my wife is sending everyone we know pics of it so...[emoji38][emoji38]. And these pics don't really do it justice. It got my right toe a little too but not near as bad.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chingow jhouse! Hope it heals up soon!

Made it to the track again.

1 mile warm up at a 7:08 pace with a 200 hard jog/200 walk following then a 400 yard 91 second lap.

3 circuits each containing a bicep,tricep, and core exercises done 4x’s each using the light dumbells or bands I snagged. A 400 yard lap was between each circuit.

Wrapped it up with a 7:33 mile followed by another 200 sprint”ish”/200 walk and a 400 hard jog to finish

Comment

1 mile run and 50 push ups this morning for me

Comment

Went ahead and went to the urgent Care last night so I could get a note for work, it's broke in 2 places. It looks a lot worse today and had a huge blood blister on top of it...I'll save you the pic!

He basically said ice and Advil until you feel like you can go on it, generally it's a minimum of 3-4 weeks and more like 6 weeks before I should be running or anything.

We'll see. I'll still get some upper body work in until then.

Comment

Working...
                                X