No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Josh, if we ever come out of this mess, I gotta go fishin' with you!! Never could get it arranged to get off last year, but sure gonna try hard this year!! Good Grief you sure seem to catch a bunch of bigguns!! Some of those trout are bigger'n your reds!!

One question tho, will you bait my hook?! I'm skeer'd 'cause somebody tole me crokers bite and shrimps will poke you with their horns!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Dang Josh, if we ever come out of this mess, I gotta go fishin' with you!! Never could get it arranged to get off last year, but sure gonna try hard this year!! Good Grief you sure seem to catch a bunch of bigguns!! Some of those trout are bigger'n your reds!!

One question tho, will you bait my hook?! I'm skeer'd 'cause somebody tole me crokers bite and shrimps will poke you with their horns!!
      🤣🤣🤣sure thing man lol! I’ll be free all summer just give me holler

Comment

Pretty rough day today. Heavy fog in the am then light rain all afternoon caught a mess of 13-19 inch reds but only one box fish.

The wife had a epic battle with a cownose ray.

But the best part of the day I found a 19-20’ graphite push pole. Looked it up and those jokers are EXPENSIVE! If you know of anyone who lost it I sure would like to give it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She's thirsty....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I need some “aquatic therapy”

Comment

Dang wish I was closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                She's thirsty....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks thirsty!

Comment

Getter done Mexico!

Comment

Go get um

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Late start, gonna let that ramp clear out. I catch more fish at 10 am anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Late start, gonna let that ramp clear out. I catch more fish at 10 am anyway...
                        I’m headed right now as well..... can’t see 10 foot in front the boat though lol fog is bad this morning

Comment

rest assured fellas, the fog aint as bad for those going to work. I hope yall limit on hardheads

Live it up gents!!!

Comment

I'm just going to stay updated on this thread and one day just show up and jump on one of yalls boats with ya.. with beer of course.. and croakers

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                              I'm just going to stay updated on this thread and one day just show up and jump on one of yalls boats with ya.. with beer of course.. and croakers
                              That last word may limit your attendance on some.....

Comment

^^^what this guy said.

Comment

Working...
                                X