Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    Any tips on post frontal fishing?

High pressure fishing usually sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any tips on post frontal fishing?
      Keep your beer cold 48 hours then go fishing...

Comment

Wife and I are headed down to Aransas pass either tomorrow or Monday. Hopefullywe will have a boat ramp to launch from. Anyone know what’s up with mickeys and conn brown?

Mickeys is still open so far, as is the ramp just past mickeys. Trout have been pretty good past week or so according to my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Keep your beer cold 48 hours then go fishing...

Yeah I’m talking Monday

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
            Mickeys is still open so far, as is the ramp just past mickeys. Trout have been pretty good past week or so according to my brother.

Anymore details? What kind of water is he finding them in?

Comment

Yeah I’m talking Monday

They'll be eating. When that wind turns back around, usually 2 or 3 days after a front , they will be active. Get em!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Long drifts till they pop a couple, circle back and wade. Come outta mickeys and turn right, any of that stuff around those islands. Nothing big but catching limits. Handful around 23-24”. They’ve been catching everything on dsl.

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
                  Long drifts till they pop a couple, circle back and wade. Come outta mickeys and turn right, any of that stuff around those islands. Nothing big but catching limits. Handful around 23-24”. They’ve been catching everything on dsl.

Thanks for the intel! I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    They'll be eating. When that wind turns back around, usually 2 or 3 days after a front , they will be active. Get em!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wife is out of work all week and with the rain forecast we canceled our big jobs, thinking we’ll be down there the next 4-7 days.

Comment

check con brown harbor live stream. There are no trucks and trailers out today and yesterday only had about 4-5. The aransas pass fishing report was not updated this week do who knows what's going on down there. The lady at the rv place that we had reserved told us not to come down since everything was in lockdown only to grocery store, food and pick up medicine was allowed. I know they shutdown all the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        check con brown harbor live stream. There are no trucks and trailers out today and yesterday only had about 4-5. The aransas pass fishing report was not updated this week do who knows what's going on down there. The lady at the rv place that we had reserved told us not to come down since everything was in lockdown only to grocery store, food and pick up medicine was allowed. I know they shutdown all the guides.
                        Yeah I figured not many people would be out but we don’t need to go anywhere as long as the Ramps are open we are bringing our own groceries and cooking at the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I need new wading boots and was going to order barts bay amour but will wait for a little bit.

I just got a pair of Barts bay boots and I will say that they are pretty dang comfortable

Comment

Read an interesting article about the Galveston closures. Apparently they wanted to close the beaches and ramps only to non-residents to keep people from coming from out of town and bringing the virus but they couldn't legally do that so just closed outright. This virus thing brings out some interesting scenarios how it's being handled by different organizations and locations.

Comment

Launched the boat at 430 and had a few in the box by 630 decided to hang it up and rest for the morning. Biggest went 22.5” most on vudu shrimp and doa shrimp. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	24613407

Comment

Launched the boat at 430 and had a few in the box by 630 decided to hang it up and rest for the morning. Biggest went 22.5” most on vudu shrimp and doa shrimp. [ATTACH]998524[/ATTACH]

Nice Chris! Vudu!!

Comment

Working...
                                X