2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
    Great morning on the water with Coastal Ducks! Thanks Glenn!

Thanks Sean! I enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I feel bad for anybody that had a beach vacation this weekend. We’re riding down Bluewater Highway and it’s straight up nasty out here.
      Wade out a touch and give us a report when you return from Cuba

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Lol. Water to the dunes and big, big surf, wind is blowing son.

Comment

Nice catch!

Comment

My son has been in Florida for a week. Found out today hes staying another. All hes done is fish. Today he broke a guides record on trout. 26"

Raised him right!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
              Thanks Sean! I enjoyed it!
              Man those are some great pics, some of the better I've seen honestly.

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Man those are some great pics, some of the better I've seen honestly.
                Sean took those. Well, except for the crappy one at the cleaning table. I took that one.

Comment

Those two smiling boys toting that bucket of fish is pretty cool stuff. Job well done Coastal.

Comment

My small town FB page advised people it was not a good weekend to boondock on the beach in their campers....

Duh!

Comment

That boy spoilt! Actually I'm just jelly!

I’d call spoilt too but I’ve been around the young Man, he’s just a lucky son of a gun!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        My small town FB page advised people it was not a good weekend to boondock on the beach in their campers....

Duh!
                        We rode to Galveston for dinner tonight, the beaches were full of people swimming and playing in that mess. Wind was blowing 30+, water was up to the dunes/seawall and people weren’t caring.

Comment

Found a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I’d call spoilt too but I’ve been around the young Man, he’s just a lucky son of a gun!
                            [emoji106]

I got no complaints about him. The mom of the kid hes with has been updating us on his behavior

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              No need to stop. I'm sure all of us here are on the same page.

My son has been in Florida for a week. Found out today hes staying another. All hes done is fish. Today he broke a guides record on trout. 26"

Earlier this week they hit limits of snapper,gag grouper and kings

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              All them tasty fish and you gonna put up a picture of a nasty Crevasse?

That is a nice thick trout though.
                              Last edited by Greenheadless; 07-25-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                We rode to Galveston for dinner tonight, the beaches were full of people swimming and playing in that mess. Wind was blowing 30+, water was up to the dunes/seawall and people weren’t caring.
                                Were they wearing their masks? You know, safety and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X