• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	31CA9685-387E-47EF-B93F-EFC87CF757A1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	24621213Son caught his first keeper Red this weekend, couldn’t wipe that smile off his face if you tried

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
      [ATTACH]1008065[/ATTACH]Son caught his first keeper Red this weekend, couldn’t wipe that smile off his face if you tried
      Great! Congrats to the Young Man!

Comment

The wind has been tough. Some days have been good, some have been slow. I am sure ready for a reset on this weather pattern and to get back into that light, sweet SE again. When it happens we are going to catch some quality trout. They have had a nice rest and will be ready to eat.

Comment

Way to stay on them Glenn!

Comment

This weather pattern bites it! That is all...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              This weather pattern bites it! That is all...
              Preach it!!!

It will get right just before the 4th. Then, 10 million boats will burn 5 million gallons of gas running 80 mph blarin lill wayne out of the wetsounds while driving over 80% of the fish.

Meanwhile I'll be 5 hours from the coast hoping the neighbor at the lake is cutting the yard in a bikini again

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Preach it!!!

It will get right just before the 4th. Then, 10 million boats will burn 5 million gallons of gas running 80 mph blarin lill wayne out of the wetsounds while driving over 80% of the fish.

Meanwhile I'll be 5 hours from the coast hoping the neighbor at the lake is cutting the yard in a bikini again
                More like 98 percent of the fish. Won't catch me dead fishing around the 4th. I would probably enjoy sitting at the boat ramp though

Oh, and we don't need said bikini pics

Comment

I'm even taking the weekend of the 4th off. I will have fished 26 or 27 days in June. I'm ready for a break. Actually, I am getting a break today and tomorrow due to the weather but I am looking forward to a few days off for the 4th too.

I don't mind the fishing part on the busy weekends. We will catch fish although it is tougher. I just hate dealing with countless idiots. Now, it would be really cool to go out on a holiday weekend and just video all the stupidity and then make a what not to do video. You could get all the footage you need in one day.

Comment

Best thing on a holiday is a 12pk of your favorite beverage, a lawn chair and a gopro at the ole boat ramp

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                      I'm even taking the weekend of the 4th off. I will have fished 26 or 27 days in June. I'm ready for a break. Actually, I am getting a break today and tomorrow due to the weather but I am looking forward to a few days off for the 4th too.

I don't mind the fishing part on the busy weekends. We will catch fish although it is tougher. I just hate dealing with countless idiots. Now, it would be really cool to go out on a holiday weekend and just video all the stupidity and then make a what not to do video. You could get all the footage you need in one day.
                      Reminds me of my last trip... we had been on a drift of about 1/2 mile ... drifting perfectly down the south shore line about 300 yards off the bank with an east wind. We had just picked up 2 trout.

I see a boat way off... and yup he runs about 200 yards in front of my drift and parks 50 yards away from another boat that was on the bank. Needless to say this was a Monday morning.... very wide open bay.

Worst part, they never even got out of the boat. Just looked around for about 5 minutes then took off to a sandbar about 1000 yards off the bank, which again took him in front of me.. then they jumped out to wade.

He was lucky my wife was on board or he'd got a good donut view of my boat. Man I don't get people...

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        Best thing on a holiday is a 12pk of your favorite beverage, a lawn chair and a gopro at the ole boat ramp
                        I have an acquaintance that lives next door to a popular ramp on Conroe. He has offered his pier and an umbrella many times. I wanted to video anything good with a sign saying for proper 'payment' I will keep you off youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I have an acquaintance that lives next door to a popular ramp on Conroe. He has offered his pier and an umbrella many times. I wanted to video anything good with a sign saying for proper 'payment' I will keep you off youtube
                          Hahaha, that would be awesome!

Comment

Wife and I picked up a new to us 24’ Shallow Sport. Looking forward to getting some more time in on the water. Only downside, now I got to buy more fishing gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice ride

Comment

Nice boat! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X