2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
    I got to fish with some really great kids today, and a couple of their moms too. They even let the two moms catch a few. It was a slower bite this morning but we still caught a nice box of fish. Not pictured is one trout that was over 25" and was released.

Lots of fun today! There is nothing better than taking kids fishing.

Amen to that!!

Comment

Some sows being caught! Congrats guys and ready to head south next week myself. Hopefully that storm stays away and this nice weather holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
        Here are 2 more 27” trout we caught pre-fishing and let go. One was 7lbs the other was 6 1/2
        Congrats! Looks like East Matty fish and water color.

Comment

Think I may jet to surfside tomorrow and Saturday. Any of y'all catching trout in the surf?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The trout ate pretty good again this morning. We had an hour delayed departure due to some sort of alarm clock malfunction on the part of my anglers. The fish still ate and we still caught some nice trout. In addition to what is in the pic we had a 27 3/4" trout that was released.

There were several more big ones caught right around me today. Several 26-28" trout including a buddy's son who landed a 6 lb 12 oz or 6 lb 13 oz to take the lead in the Star Teens tournament. Great kid and a super good little angler. His name is Reece Cumming if y'all are watching the leaderboard.

Comment

The trout ate pretty good again this morning. We had an hour delayed departure due to some sort of alarm clock malfunction on the part of my anglers. The fish still ate and we still caught some nice trout. In addition to what is in the pic we had a 27 3/4" trout that was released.

There were several more big ones caught right around me today. Several 26-28" trout including a buddy's son who landed a 6 lb 12 oz or 6 lb 13 oz to take the lead in the Star Teens tournament. Great kid and a super good little angler. His name is Reece Cumming if y'all are watching the leaderboard.

Congrats...great job.

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Caught 16 trout and 5 reds in West Matty... unfortunately only 4 made the box. It was s beautiful day on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Caught 16 trout and 5 reds in West Matty... unfortunately only 4 made the box. It was s beautiful day on the water!
                    Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Better than a day at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                          Better than a day at work!

My wife says it’s your birthday. What are you now, like 23?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            My wife says it’s your birthday. What are you now, like 23?

Shoot I wish I was 23! 28 today.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                                Happy Birthday!
                                Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X