No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bart's boots? Philip and I picked up a wade belt deal for over the shoulder. https://www.coastalfishinggear.com/cfg_madre_sling.php
    Last edited by Fargus; 05-30-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Bart's boots? Philip and I picked up a wade belt deal for over the shoulder. https://www.coastalfishinggear.com/cfg_madre_sling.php

Good idea there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t find those boots I’m stock in my size right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Can’t find those boots I’m stock in my size right now.

Same

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Yeah but those are expensive goodies lol

I told her not to get me anything but she’s stubborn. Also need ideas for other folks that like me lol.

New rod, reel, belt, wade box, glasses? LED Light Bar? Trump flag for your boat? [emoji41]. Lots of options!

Comment

Tell her to get you a new boat motor. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                Tell her to get you a new boat motor. Lol

Lmao I wish!

Comment

I just bought a Foreverlast Floating Fish Bag for wade fishing and hauling in the kayak. It’s pretty handy if you like to keep your fish alive and cull them while fishing

Another plus for the bag is size. Big enough for me to put all my wade fishing gear in there and throw in the boat without cluttering up a bunch of space.

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 05-30-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    I just bought a Foreverlast Floating Fish Bag for wade fishing and hauling in the kayak. It’s pretty handy if you like to keep your fish alive and cull them while fishing

Another plus for the bag is size. Big enough for me to put all my wade fishing gear in there and throw in the boat without cluttering up a bunch of space.

https://www.foreverlastonline.com/Ne...ize_p_137.html
                    Will it hold 25 trout?

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the new ForEverlast Kevlar wading socks? Looks pretty good if they work...Out in mid June. Trying to decide if should wait on those or the Barts.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                        Does anyone have any info on the new ForEverlast Kevlar wading socks? Looks pretty good if they work...Out in mid June. Trying to decide if should wait on those or the Barts.

I’ve got the Bart’s. They’re real comfortable. Can’t verify their sting ray proof yet and hope I don’t have to find out. Lol. But they are way more comfortable than the foreverlast boots and guards.

Comment

Will it hold 25 trout?
                          Surprisingly yes it would I think. It’s much bigger than it looks

Comment

Yours?
                            Nope, my buddy's. Mine was right next to it though.

Holy helll that will be a booger to get out
                            That was a good time. Lots of digging and hydrodynamics and we got her floated again this afternoon.

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            we need the story here. im having trouble figuring out what im seeing/how it happened.
                            Long story short, 200 lb anchors buried underneath sand can apparently be lifted and drug around when West Matty gets angry. Wind forecast didn't show what we got and when it shifted by the time we got back to camp it was too late.

Comment

Surprisingly yes it would I think. It’s much bigger than it looks
                              Hmm, now you have my attention. A group of us have a Chandeleur Islands trip scheduled for the end of August and I'm not a huge fan of the fish boxes they have on board the little boats.

Comment

Hmm, now you have my attention. A group of us have a Chandeleur Islands trip scheduled for the end of August and I'm not a huge fan of the fish boxes they have on board the little boats.
                                I’ve never done that trip but if I did, I’d make sure to have this bag in tow. With the amount of fish that get caught, I think it would be perfect. I had qty-4 15.5-17” specs in it last wkend and they didn’t cover the bottom of the bag. I could’ve fit in 50 more in that size range I bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X