Clear All

Originally posted by Erin View Post
    You're speaking my love language Phil!
    I sent him a text with all the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Seriously?
      Apparently so.

Had a good time with Roy and Texas boys outdoors today. Caught 5 different species of sharks a few reds and some trout.

Capt Sharky with out cast fishin and his 30 foot contender with twin 250 Hondas. We cruised 45 mph with a full load with ease. Great dude and I'd fish with him again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Apparently so.

Had a good time with Roy and Texas boys outdoors today. Caught 5 different species of sharks a few reds and some trout.

Capt Sharky with out cast fishin and his 30 foot contender with twin 250 Hondas. We cruised 45 mph with a full load with ease. Great dude and I'd fish with him again

He seems like a fun guy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading to Rockport this weekend. Any fishing reports from that area. Will be there Friday till Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Wow so much for there 10 year warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Wow so much for there 10 year warranty

They say covid killed their sales but the people I know in the boat selling bidness have been killing it lately??

Comment

I am going to repower the Tran and was looking hard at the G2s. Guess Suzuki it is. Once Mercury takes over, they will become unreliable.

Comment

Fished yesterday evening. Almost a repeat of the day before minus the red. Got in the water about 1945 ish. Waist deep, sand and grass. 10-12” visibility. Kept 5, released about 15 dink’s. Maybe another 5 keepers. Real light bite. Fished into darkness until mosquitoes wore me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                    Heading to Rockport this weekend. Any fishing reports from that area. Will be there Friday till Monday
                    My fam will be there too. Will be fishing Fri and Sat, mostly Aransas.

Comment

Wild ride across West Matty overnight trying to beat the storms.

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I am going to repower the Tran and was looking hard at the G2s. Guess Suzuki it is. Once Mercury takes over, they will become unreliable.
                      No Yamaha? If I can't do Etec I'd go Yamaha 2nd.

Comment

Well that isnt good about the etecs have been running them on my last 3 boats and loved them. Was going to sell my shoalwater next year and planned on getting a g2 on the back of my next one. Plus i hate mercs with a passion!

Comment

My good buddy came upon this in the middle of West Matty this past weekend.... 12 foot boat... maybe a little overloaded? They rescued them all...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            They say covid killed their sales but the people I know in the boat selling bidness have been killing it lately??

You are correct from what I hear

Comment

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post

Fishing has been hot, South Bay and Super flats have been real good to us. Finished my limit if trout and reds in about 2 hrs Sunday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X