Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Live from First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bout to head out to field. Do a quick hunt then finish a couple spots and check cams

Comment

That tricky wind is switching to NW tomorrow afternoon

Hoping to see pics[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, I found a shooter bo told us about yesterday so I’m gonna setup for him for tomorrow’s hunt for the nw wind i think.
        It changes back Saturday right at pm hunt to ese so will have to make a game time decision there.
        I’m in tripod this am. I don’t like hunting the corn route in am hunt but better than staying in bed.

Comment

Awesome

Glad you got him spotted

Comment

In.. stick one!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

And the work begins.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Yep, I found a shooter bo told us about yesterday so I’m gonna setup for him for tomorrow’s hunt for the nw wind i think.
                    It changes back Saturday right at pm hunt to ese so will have to make a game time decision there.
                    I’m in tripod this am. I don’t like hunting the corn route in am hunt but better than staying in bed.
                    Good lord...how do you see animal, judge animal, shoot animal in that tiny arse window??

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                      Good lord...how do you see animal, judge animal, shoot animal in that tiny arse window??

At first point you gotta be quick

If you see horns coming you better be drawn cause you get about 10-15 feet of road and he gone

Comment

Back in tripod for first pm hunt. Bo just flew by I think, couldn’t tell what that blur was

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
                          At first point you gotta be quick

If you see horns coming you better be drawn cause you get about 10-15 feet of road and he gone
                          It's the "DUH" factor at FP.....when it's a shooter, you'll know it.

Comment

I think I've hunted that same tree you're in.....are you in 6?

Comment

No I’m 3

Comment

No I’m 3
                                5 run just behind you setting in that tree?

Comment

Working...
                                X