X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      I know that the OP was meant to be funny, and I have enjoyed reading the FUN responses but also the misinformed "serious" responses on the CM.

So with that said, I spent the last 30 minutes getting educated on the 6.5CM, 6.8, 338 Lapua with a "current" expert in the military. Yep, my son, ample experience as a sniper and "other designations" schooled his dad on what's going on with CURRENT military development and changes that may turn some heads on TBH? Hell, I don't know as there are an ample number of opinions, but I'll take some time to be accurate and post in the next few days on "The Other Side of The Ranch forum."

I can't put in print the comments and insults of the "Man Bun" 6.5CM so many like to refer to? Needless to say, after multiple tours and particularly Mozul, my son would share some light on personal experiences regarding some of these calibers. So, I have encouraged him to join the GS and perhaps share some relevant information (cleared to share) on what's going on in the "close quarters and long range" shooting world of those who defend our right to be misinformed.

Not trying to be a smart A&^, but just providing perhaps some "hands on" experience and what is in the future? So, I'll enjoy the jokes and comments and must maybe, maybe I can relate some facts from those who defend their fellow soldiers and all of us?
      This CURRENT information that was “cleared to share” is over 5yrs old and never was classified. How do you think the military even got turned onto the 6.5? I can assure you it wasn’t by Hornady. Some of you would be really surprised at how much the PRS, and it’s members, has brought the military out of the dark ages of shooting. Direct interaction/training by PRS shooters and active duty Special Forces. This started over 5yrs ago.

Comment

He loves his 6.5 creedmoor
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
          Probably drives a Honda Ridgeline!
          Or a Tesla.....

Comment

Love the posts, very creative.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

You boys are bad

Comment

All too funny![emoji1787]
                ('Cept Kuma's post.Read ot twice.Never got any funnier)

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Was in the sporting goods department of Wal-Mart the other day and next to the ammo there was a sign that said:

6.5 Creedmoor ammo is in stock on the tampon aisle....

Go figure...

Comment

The rifle I really want comes in a 6.5 creedmoor. But I really want a 6.5 prc. But it looks as though I might have to buy one of those “ bun” doos. Just don’t have enough hair on my head to clip it to.

Comment

This thread is all in fun for most of us but for those that seriously think the 6.5CM is “less than heterosexual”, it appears that SOCOM has a different opinion.....

The top Special Operations Forces snipers will replace their 7.62mm sniper rifles with a the 6.5mm Creedmoor, which doubles their hit probability at 1,000m, increases their effective range by nearly half, reduces wind drift by a third and has less recoil.

Comment

lol

Comment

Looks like so butts are starting to get sensitive.....

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                                This thread is all in fun for most of us but for those that seriously think the 6.5CM is “less than heterosexual”, it appears that SOCOM has a different opinion.....

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...und-next-year/
                                Don’t ask don’t tell ring any bells?

Comment

Working...
                                X