6.5 Creedmore funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmac View Post
    No creed here, I have the 6.5x55 that real men own.
    I’ve been killing stuff with a 6.5x55 for years and kind of enjoy listening to Creedmore guys brag like 6.5’s are some kind of new creation.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
      I’ve been killing stuff with a 6.5x55 for years and kind of enjoy listening to Creedmore guys brag like 6.5’s are some kind of new creation.
      Attached Files

Comment

You guys ain't right............................................. ....but FUNNY!!!

Comment

You guys are hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
            Here’s my meme.
            129 gr SST at 190 yds

No.....words.......needed......

And I could show countless pics just like this using my 223

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
              .223 is kinda small for hogs except for ear holes and guts
              Attached Files

Comment

My Daisy Redrider has killed more *****t than all the over-hyped creedmoors combined.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post

So could I.

Keep on track. It’s a creedmoor bashing thread. You’re gonna get this thing derailed in a hurry talkin bout 223.

Everyone knows it’s underpowered and normally bounces off most game animals. What rock you been under?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                      So could I.

Keep on track. It’s a creedmoor bashing thread. You’re gonna get this thing derailed in a hurry talkin bout 223.

Everyone knows it’s underpowered and normally bounces off most game animals. What rock you been under?
                      No rock, just stating a fact.

Comment

I know that the OP was meant to be funny, and I have enjoyed reading the FUN responses but also the misinformed "serious" responses on the CM.

So with that said, I spent the last 30 minutes getting educated on the 6.5CM, 6.8, 338 Lapua with a "current" expert in the military. Yep, my son, ample experience as a sniper and "other designations" schooled his dad on what's going on with CURRENT military development and changes that may turn some heads on TBH? Hell, I don't know as there are an ample number of opinions, but I'll take some time to be accurate and post in the next few days on "The Other Side of The Ranch forum."

I can't put in print the comments and insults of the "Man Bun" 6.5CM so many like to refer to? Needless to say, after multiple tours and particularly Mozul, my son would share some light on personal experiences regarding some of these calibers. So, I have encouraged him to join the GS and perhaps share some relevant information (cleared to share) on what's going on in the "close quarters and long range" shooting world of those who defend our right to be misinformed.

Not trying to be a smart A&^, but just providing perhaps some "hands on" experience and what is in the future? So, I'll enjoy the jokes and comments and must maybe, maybe I can relate some facts from those who defend their fellow soldiers and all of us?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          I know that the OP was meant to be funny, and I have enjoyed reading the FUN responses but also the misinformed "serious" responses on the CM.

So with that said, I spent the last 30 minutes getting educated on the 6.5CM, 6.8, 338 Lapua with a "current" expert in the military. Yep, my son, ample experience as a sniper and "other designations" schooled his dad on what's going on with CURRENT military development and changes that may turn some heads on TBH? Hell, I don't know as there are an ample number of opinions, but I'll take some time to be accurate and post in the next few days on "The Other Side of The Ranch forum."

I can't put in print the comments and insults of the "Man Bun" 6.5CM so many like to refer to? Needless to say, after multiple tours and particularly Mozul, my son would share some light on personal experiences regarding some of these calibers. So, I have encouraged him to join the GS and perhaps share some relevant information (cleared to share) on what's going on in the "close quarters and long range" shooting world of those who defend our right to be misinformed.

Not trying to be a smart A&^, but just providing perhaps some "hands on" experience and what is in the future? So, I'll enjoy the jokes and comments and must maybe, maybe I can relate some facts from those who defend their fellow soldiers and all of us?

Careful you might deflate someone’s ego hahaha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

6.5cm is being worked in to the military world now finally
                            The top Special Operations Forces snipers will replace their 7.62mm sniper rifles with a the 6.5mm Creedmoor, which doubles their hit probability at 1,000m, increases their effective range by nearly half, reduces wind drift by a third and has less recoil.

Comment

Hey kuma, don’t try and push your logic on us

Comment

You mean there’s a 6.8 Creedmoor now too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X