Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang sure regret not jumping in on this with you guys this year.

Hopefully next year I’ll be in.
    Bucket list trip for me.

Good luck Guys!

Comment

Howdy boys. A stroke of luck has landed me a last minute spot on this here trout fest. I've been saltwater fishing about the same number of times I've climbed Mt. Everest. Gonna be innnnnnersting. I"ll be riding with Doug. See y'all Thursday!

Comment

Good luck fellas. I’ll be fishing 50 miles or so to the west in Hopedale/Delacroix Wednesday-Monday. Hope y’all whack em! [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Howdy boys. A stroke of luck has landed me a last minute spot on this here trout fest. I've been saltwater fishing about the same number of times I've climbed Mt. Everest. Gonna be innnnnnersting. I"ll be riding with Doug. See y'all Thursday!
          Are you going to get out of the boat and wade with Mr Gray Suit?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Are you going to get out of the boat and wade with Mr Gray Suit?
            Ain't afraid of sharks!

But a gaggle of octupi will make me defecate.

Comment

Heck Yeah!! Gonna be Great to meet the Famous Chew!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Heck Yeah!! Gonna be Great to meet the Famous Chew!!
                Oh your going to be so blessed [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Oh your going to be so blessed [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  He will never be the same.

Looking forward to it DUKFVR!

Comment

I was gonna make an amaretto cheesecake for this excursion, but between you and Doug, it looks like plain glazed it is.

Comment

****, wish I could go

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        I was gonna make an amaretto cheesecake for this excursion, but between you and Doug, it looks like plain glazed it is.
                        Please bring a cheesecake. And bring something for the rest of you guys to eat as well!

Comment

Please bring a cheesecake. And bring something for the rest of you guys to eat as well!
                          You're gonna have to mud wrestle Doug for the cheesecake

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            You're gonna have to mud wrestle Doug for the cheesecake
                            Ain't gonna be no wrestlin that will be a fight!

His cheesecakes are fantastic!

Comment

Good luck guys. I need to do that trip again. Hopefully the surf will lay down and yall can get on that side to fish. Soooo many trout...........and sharks, lol. I swear my youngest son walked on water back to the shore when he realized how many sharks where there. I was just swatting them with my rod.

Comment

Well our trip has been canceled. If anyone has a trip booked with the VI this year, you may need to find something else to do that week.

Luckily we were able to pull off a couple of nights bow fishing and some inshore stuff around venice. At this point I am just hoping to get our deposit back.
                                Last edited by snappertapper; 07-06-2021, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X