Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Official Dallas Mavericks season thread...been awhile huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mavericks hosting Kawhi and the Clippers tonight. Another tough test but hopefully KP’s return will give us a spark.

Comment

It’s raining 3s in Portland tonight. 16 threes already drained by both teams in the 1st qtr so far. Mavs lead Blazers 45-37 at the end of 1. Dwight Powell is out with torn Achilles.

Game is on TNT if anyone is interested.

Comment

Powell is a huge loss

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jstamps50 View Post
          Powell is a huge loss

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Yes it is....it was really bad.

Mavs put up 78 points in the first half. Gonna have to figure out how to play some defense though one of these days if they plan on being good. Blazers drop 63 of their own.

Comment

Early game in Utah. Mavs up by 4 at the end of 3rd.

Comment

Mavs in OKC tonight trying to start another win streak

Comment

Mavs right the ship tonight at home with a win over Atlanta. Kinda fun to watch Vince Carter still be able to ball at the young age of 43!

Comment

Tough matchup for the short handed Mavs in Indiana tonight

Comment

Great road win tonight. KP put on a clinic with 38 points and 12 boards. Hardaway Jr adds 25. Solid effort.

Comment

Let’s go Mavs!!

Hosting the Grizzlies at home with another thin backcourt. Luka, Seth and JJ all out tonight.

Thanks for following Mavs fans

I guess everyone will want to jump on the wagon during the playoffs. I guess that’s ok......since it appears there will be plenty of room on that wagon

Comment

Tough game last night in loss to Memphis when things got out of hand toward end of the 3rd. KP suffered a broken nose so may miss a few games to add to our injury plague.

An already depleted roster took another hit.

Comment

Luka shines in his return tonight vs Kings. 33pts and 12 boards....this team sure is a lot better when he’s on the court. All star break now.

Comment

I was in, ol boy can flat play.

Comment

Post All Star break b-ball season among us now. Mavs open with a win last night in Orlando but struggling in Atlanta tonight with a short handed roster. Team doesn’t win much without both Luka and Porzingis on the floor that’s for sure.

Comment

Mavs survived a late surge by the Spurs in the 4th to close out the 20th road win of the year.

Luka with another triple double....2 days before the kid’s 21st birthday!

How about this stat? Tied for the MOST triple doubles in Mav’s HISTORY [emoji15][emoji15] In only his 2nd year in the league at 20 years old [emoji2359]

Comment

Working...
                                X