Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Official Dallas Mavericks season thread...been awhile huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a lot of that one. He was in a bit of foul trouble and had to set for a while, then he just decided to change the game in the 4th, and changed the game in the 4th.

I'm not much of a basketball guy, but I can see what's happening here...

Comment

Mavs were down by as many as 20pts after some abysmal shooting in the first half. Luka and JJ Barea spark a 3rd qtr rally. Mavs trying to win another without Perzinga and Hardaway Jr.

Comment

Mavs hosting Chi town Bulls tonight. Nice to have Hardaway Jr back in the rotation.

Comment

If anyone is interested....Luka just put up 21 points...in the 3rd qtr.

Comment

Joel, your bus doesnt have many passengers. I dont get to see many Mavs games but the few Ive seen that Luka kid is fun to watch.

Comment

I was working in the shop and didn't get to see any of it last night. I'm gonna have to start making a point to watch Mavs games.....havn't done that in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Joel, your bus doesnt have many passengers. I dont get to see many Mavs games but the few Ive seen that Luka kid is fun to watch.
                Yessir....lots of people missing out right now. They will come around eventually. Luka with another triple-double last night. His 11th on the season.

Comment

At home tonight vs Denver. Should be a good test since the Nuggets are pretty solid. Mavs up by 5 after 1st.

Comment

Defense is atrocious and way too many turnovers so far vs LeBum and his Lakers. Not a good look for our little Mavericks at half time. Gonna be hard to dig out of this one. LA put up 79 pts in half.

Comment

I’m watchin curlin tonight.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well last night’s game is one to forget. There’s a reason....since the Lakers are pretty salty. Mavs try to right the ship tonight vs the Sixers.

Comment

Mavs on the second night of the back to back in Cali. Handled Golden State last night and leading Sacramento through 3 tonight. Luka with another triple double already. His 20th of the season so far....if anyone’s interested He’s pretty good..for a 20 year old.

Comment

****, forgot it was on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mavs hosting Portland tonight. Another tough test without Perzinga.

Comment

Mavs win! Luka just plain took over the game in the 4th. If you aren’t watching this kid you are missing out on some good b ball play by a very special player. Just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X