Good catch - I used Florida's score in the LSU/FLA matchup in my math

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Here's hoping that Kirby Vacuum Co. gets ear holed

"again"
      Baylor should roll them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        ole les was fired for winning 10 and second in the west . . This year was a perfect storm . . Brady gonna leave, Burrow leaving . . Ole Creaux-magnon gonna have to hustle . . ls&u ain't no dynasty . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone
        Keep dreaming. Don’t forget your famous Aggie saying. We are young. Wait until next year.

Comment

ole les was fired for winning 10 and second in the west . . This year was a perfect storm . . Brady gonna leave, Burrow leaving . . Ole Creaux-magnon gonna have to hustle . . ls&u ain't no dynasty . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone
          If LSU wins the National Championship, and admittedly I think it is going to be a very tough win, I don't know how you can say that "LSU ain't no dynasty". They would be in the discussion for being top 3 teams of this century.....Clemson has 2 Championships, LSU has 2, USC has 2, Bama has 5, Ohio St. has 2.

If we win this game we will be alone in 2nd place with 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Sad is that all y'all had to move to Texas for a better life and don't have a Louisiana Bowhunter board.
            Right Bob.
            Born an raised in La.
            College in La.
            buck from La.
            will be watching La school in championship game
            Life been good to me so far
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              Right Bob.
              Born an raised in La.
              College in La.
              buck from La.
              will be watching La school in championship game
              Life been good to me so far
              Enough said

You have done pretty well for yourself in La.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                If LSU wins the National Championship, and admittedly I think it is going to be a very tough win, I don't know how you can say that "LSU ain't no dynasty". They would be in the discussion for being top 3 teams of this century.....Clemson has 2 Championships, LSU has 2, USC has 2, Bama has 5, Ohio St. has 2.

If we win this game we will be alone in 2nd place with 3.
                Go ahead and order the t shirts, cups, etc. . ls&u keeps ls&u from being a dynasty . . Alabama still owns you . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Burrow was playing a totally different Offense this year vs last. This offense is suited much more to what he grew up with. Burrow transferred in May of last year. He didn't have the spring practice and was thrown into a new offense in August.

Brennan has been part of the program for 3 years. He has been taking reps with Burrow for the last year in this new offense.

They will tailor the playbook to Brennans strengths/weaknesses. Nobody except the team and coaches has any idea what Brennan is capable of. The only time they let him play was mop up duty and handing the ball off. I think he is going to be very serviceable next 2 seasons. Do I think he is going to be Burrow, hell no. Does he have to be, absolutely not. Matt Flynn was not Burrow and we won a Natty with him.
                  It's not about just the offense. Anybody can see the difference in Burrow's play from the initial year to this year. Not all about the offense.

Taking practice reps, and having Burrow's awareness are not conducive to each other. They absolutely help, but not guaranteed.

LSU has great talent, but they will take a step back. That's not an Aggie or Texas step by any means.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Go ahead and order the t shirts, cups, etc. . ls&u keeps ls&u from being a dynasty . . Alabama still owns you . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

And we still own y’all... so sit down junior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by drop dead fred; 12-30-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      And we’re still yours... so sit down junior

I know, right . . Lol . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

#Jimbohasablackcatbone
                        Alabama owns everyone over the last 15 years........We own you. That is not the point of my post.

The point is, how the hell can you say that LSU isn't a dynasty when we have consistently performed for 20 years.

That's the difference, we have been here before and don't feel the need to make t-shirts, murals, cups for one bogus OT game. I get that it was their super bowl but it was just a loss for us. It was returned in spades this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          It's not about just the offense. Anybody can see the difference in Burrow's play from the initial year to this year. Not all about the offense.

Taking practice reps, and having Burrow's awareness are not conducive to each other. They absolutely help, but not guaranteed.

LSU has great talent, but they will take a step back. That's not an Aggie or Texas step by any means.
                          Agreed they will take a step back......But I never said they will be 14-0 next year at this point. I think they will go 10-2. I do think Brennan will be very serviceable. We return a lot of talent and will be just fine with him manning the ship.

Comment

Alabama owns everyone over the last 15 years........We own you. That is not the point of my post.

The point is, how the hell can you say that LSU isn't a dynasty when we have consistently performed for 20 years.

That's the difference, we have been here before and don't feel the need to make t-shirts, murals, cups for one bogus OT game. I get that it was their super bowl but it was just a loss for us. It was returned in spades this year.
                            Like J R Ewing, right . . Dynasty, my a** . . Lol . . Saban even had to get you started . . Then he left . . I hope ole Creaux-magnon stays forever . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Like J R Ewing, right . . Dynasty, my a** . . Lol . . Saban even had to get you started . . Then he left . . I hope ole Creaux-magnon stays forever . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

I hope he stays forever too

Comment

I hope he stays forever too

The price is right . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Working...
                                X