This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Never have I ever heard VY referred to as Radio. I believe Radio was probably smarter.

No clue who “cuck” is, but if you’re referring to Jimbo Fisher there’s no comparison. One is a very well liked, well respected college football coach who’s won a National Championship, the other is Tom Herman.

Webster defines “cuck” as: a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views). Who is it that coaches at the liberal school again?

We all see what you’re doing, trying to attack the character of a man who’s wife cheated and he divorced. Grow up and come up with something that pertains to football. Your idiot coach and his antics are easily “on topic” because the clown does them during games while the cameras are rolling. Oh, and if you wanna talk wives.....LOL, nevermind we’ll leave Mrs. Herman out of this.

I’m just saving this for a later date [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this the same Jimbo that came from FSU? The one that coached crab leg Jamie’s, yeah he’s a great role model.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Looks like USC had the worse NSD in the Pac-12. I love it

Amazing they got smoked but that is what happens when you have a dead man walking as HFC and the administration leaves him hanging.

I hope Harrell’s new contract is fully guarantee. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Amazing they got smoked but that is what happens when you have a dead man walking as HFC and the administration leaves him hanging.

I hope Harrell’s new contract is fully guarantee. [emoji15]
          again

Comment

Lol at Aggy being so mouthy. Let it go. Get Texas out of your head.

Texas signed 7 of the top 25 recruits in Texas. That is down from the past two years but better than the Aggies 3. Lol.

Texas is ranked a few slots behind Aggy in the 247 composite but is higher in average stars. Aggy is ranked a bit higher due to more recruits.....alot are 3 stars.

ESPN just threw up a graphic on their top 10 classes. Texas was 10 and Aggy was 8. Texas signed 12 of the ESPN top 300. Aggy signed 10.

Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-18-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Clyde not expected to play Saturday vs Oklahoma hate to hear it... hoping for a quick full recovery for him

Where you getting your info. O just spoke and he said they getting official report from the Dr tomorrow. I mean youre probably right, just haven't heard that officially. No report on pull or tear.

Comment

I’m just saving this for a later date [emoji16]
                That “cut and paste” thing must be high tech to you, you use it a lot. I was responding to his “Non-Football” related jabs at Jimbo. How else do you respond? Oh I know!!!!

That “cut and paste” thing (recruit) must be high tech (quarter back) to you, you use it a (running back) lot. I was responding (bowl games) to his “Non-Football” related (strength of schedule) jabs at Jimbo.

That better?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  Looks like USC had the worse NSD in the Pac-12. I love it

Can’t believe Harrell wouldn’t leave that dumpster fire for twice the money. Makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                    Is this the same Jimbo that came from FSU? The one that coached crab leg Jamie’s, yeah he’s a great role model.
                    Did Jimbo steal crab legs and Winston followed his lead? Sometimes y’all’s attempts at “relevance or comparisons to a matter” are almost on a kindergarten level. Nice try though....I mean, it’s probably your best.

Comment

That “cut and paste” thing must be high tech to you, you use it a lot. I was responding to his “Non-Football” related jabs at Jimbo. How else do you respond? Oh I know!!!!

That “cut and paste” thing (recruit) must be high tech (quarter back) to you, you use it a (running back) lot. I was responding (bowl games) to his “Non-Football” related (strength of schedule) jabs at Jimbo.

That better?
                      Some of us require pictures

Just wake Me up when they make “one minute” corn dog machine (carry on)

This [emoji1634] for you, poor soul you are just to high strung

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Best news of the day is 2019 RB recruit, Derain Brown has been cleared for physical activity after suffering a stroke less than a year ago. Awesome news.

That is really cool to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Texas signed 7 of the top 25 recruits in Texas. That is down from the past two years but better than the Aggies 3. Lol.

Texas is ranked a few slots behind Aggy in the 247 composite but is higher in average stars. Aggy is ranked a bit higher due to more recruits.....alot are 3 stars.

ESPN just threw up a graphic on their top 10 classes. Texas was 10 and Aggy was 8. Texas signed 12 of the ESPN top 300. Aggy signed 10.

Carry on.

That star ranking could dip when they fill those last 6 spots. Bread [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Carry on.
                            Bump Bump Bump Bump....get that Texas Bump!!!!

Comment

Did Jimbo steal crab legs and Winston followed his lead? Sometimes y’all’s attempts at “relevance or comparisons to a matter” are almost on a kindergarten level. Nice try though....I mean, it’s probably your best.
                              Oh the irony.

Dear lord.

Comment

Some of us require pictures

Just wake Me up when they make “one minute” corn dog machine (carry on)

This [emoji1634] for you, poor soul you are just to high strung
                                You’re no Daisy, You’re no Daisy......

Comment

Working...
                                X