This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    What if what? He sucked at A&M. Too small and got killed trying to run. At OU, against Alabama, they toyed with him until they got 28 points up and then Saban called off the dogs. We didn’t miss anything with Murray. He would have NEVER won the Heisman with us, the defenses were too tough. He had to go where they don’t play defense to put up those video game numbers. Plus his dad is a ****.

This was a pic posted by a cfb page that i pulled off, not my pic lol just a convo starter now go have you morning cup of joe and watch reruns of mond. Lol but i still think he would’ve been a better an than the current situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggy delusion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mack has his Tar Heels kicking butt! No clue if Temple is any good are not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCIRCNNVAYMBTLG_20120110060825.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	24603713

Almost gameday.....GO! Tigers!

Comment

Jebron needs to **** all the way off from college football. I don’t need his fake *** on TV Saturday’s too.

Comment

Ags by fiddy. Headed to the stadium in a bit.

Comment

Murray was coached up at OU. He or his dad didn’t cause a single problem while there. He seems to be doing pretty well in the NFL as a rookie with not much help around him.

Comment

Seems legit

My how times have changed

Comment

Congrats to Mack Brown and the Tar Heels. They killed Temple 55-13.

I always liked Mack Brown while he was at Texas.

Comment

Hope Mond has such a good game tonight he declares for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        Hope Mond has such a good game tonight he declares for the draft.
                        He’d have to run for 300, throw for 1,000, no over throws, no interceptions, no fumbles, no sacks, return punts, punt, kickoff, PAT’s, play linebacker, play safety and corner at the same time, snap the ball and block, then he’d have to actually win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Murray was coached up at OU. He or his dad didn’t cause a single problem while there. He seems to be doing pretty well in the NFL as a rookie with not much help around him.
                          That and the easiest defenses he’s seen since Allen.

Comment

Like Burrow this year?

Hung 50 on that Aggy D. Aggy O didn't do ****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-27-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

NFL defenses as easy as Allen?

Comment

Gig ‘em, Aggies.

Comment

Working...
                                X