No announcement yet.

I don't get people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could have shot that dude and probably saved his wife all the humiliation for the rest of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I'm sorry for all the Mickey D haters on here.[emoji2]
      The egg mcmuffin is the best breakfast sandwich on the market bar none.
      Btw I sincerely dislike that term "haters".

Gary

Winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
        To some of the comments above. I didn't really mean to turn this into a rant, which I admit it did. But rather, the message intended was simply don't let small stuff get the better of you. We have all done it. There are more important things in life to get worked up over.

And I was over it the minute I left.

...but, but, but...you weren't, or you would not have posted such a long thread about it.

Comment

^^^^Yup. Hard not to let it fluster you. That's only human. I betcha he was angrier a lot longer and still thinking about it.
          Hopefully he's embarrassed.
          I try to tell myself maybe someone like that just lost a loved one, wife left them or has serious other problems and let it slide. You never know what someone is suffering through.
          Then again he may just have been an *******.

Gary

Comment

Yep let it go. Had a guy flip me off Friday for no real reason. Oh well my life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just let stuff like that go. I don’t see the point of a confrontation over fast food. It sounds like the line was very long backing out to feeder road. What I did not understand is people that wait in long drive thru lines, I would park and go inside get what I want to go and drive off while all this people are still waiting in that line. Lol

Comment

A couple of months back we were in College Station at the intersection of Barron Road and Longmire. I needed to turn left onto Barron. The stop bar is too far back from the intersection to see we’ll so I eased up to get a better view. An older man (in his 70,s) was turning left onto Longmire off of Barron.
                Anyway he makes his turn and slows down and lays on his horn glaring at me. I immediately responded as a good Christian would and flipped him off.
                He flipped me off and we went our separate ways. I hadn’t even completed my turn before I was thinking “ well there went another chance to exercise the fruit of the spirit. Sorry Lord”.
                I laughed really hard about him flipping me back off but hey you win some and lose some. I think our world is so wound that if we’re not careful we will fall victim to the same mindset. Take my advice cause apparently I’m not using it: take a moment, breath, and stay the high road. Is much better than immediate gratification.

Comment

You did the right thing. Sounds like the guy is in the fast lane for a stroke.

Comment

Working...
                  X