No announcement yet.

I don't get people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I go back and forth on this issue. I have eaten a lot of crap over the years because thats whats "right" or "best", mostly because kids were around etc. I guess its the right thing to do....but at the same time one of the larger regrets in my life is not busting every last tooth out of the mouth of a guy I used to work with when I had the chance. I gave him the chance but he wouldnt take it, I should have taken it to him. I didnt because I didnt want to get fired because I was a single dad with 3 and 4 y/o kids I had custody of. I ended up quitting a few weeks later anyway.

Fact is some folks need to be set straight and know their place.

( do not take this as me thinking Im a bad a or anything else, just a regular guy, not tough or special or do crossfit haha-i dont even have the guts to hunt Mexico )

Comment

This thread stressed me out so bad that I was thinking about it all the way to town. After I dropped my dog off to get a haicut, I barely made my way to the hardware store to get a couple keys made. Got that done and had to go to Whataburger !

Now, all is right in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        This thread stressed me out so bad that I was thinking about it all the way to town. After I dropped my dog off to get a haicut, I barely made my way to the hardware store to get a couple keys made. Got that done and had to go to Whataburger !

Now, all is right in the world
        That’s funny!!!

Comment

Your first mistake? You went to McDonalds. Try Chik-Fil-A next time.

Im with ya man, just poking the bear. People are "different" than when I was younger.

Comment

McDonalds??

Comment

I find people cant control themselves and try to control others to compensate for their lack of self control and poor decisions.

Keep on keepin on being a good person Sunnylab. Good people see good in people and thats all that matters.

Comment

People suck......try being a public employee. Your there to help because they called 911 then proceed to rip you for one thing or another.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  He won. He clearly lived in your head long enough for you to write that rant after you had time to settle down.

And some of you ripping McDonalds, it is the best fast food breakfast out there!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Made it 7 words in and quit reading. Rants are bad for business just SMH and look for better content.
                    Is he wrong?? We should treat each other better. Perhaps you should’ve continued reading.

Comment

You can tell A LOT about a person on how they handle conflict resolution. I have always used this as a tool on who I allow in my inner circle. (my wife is the exception)

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                        To some of the comments above. I didn't really mean to turn this into a rant, which I admit it did. But rather, the message intended was simply don't let small stuff get the better of you. We have all done it. There are more important things in life to get worked up over.

And I was over it the minute I left.
                        Thats what i got out of it. And i needed to hear it. Thank you.

Comment

Man there is way too much serious stuff to worry about than an old man in a drive thru at micky ds. Life is short and we have there going to MEXICO to hunt. Now that's crazy stuff. Crazy I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                            There was a guy in the drive thru that went LEFT at mcdonalds drive thru, then when I went RIGHT decided that he wanted to go RIGHT and that I skipped him. He then thinks it necessary to roll his window down, call me a MF and everything else imaginable, honk his horn to the point that people in line couldn't speak into the speaker to order. Is it really worth all this???
                            Did he not see the line of cars backing up into the frontage rd behind us and that making room pulling up in line, wether it be the RIGHT or LEFT lane was beneficial to us all??
                            The only think I said to him out of my window was "sir, it was not my intention to skip you, you turned LEFT to go into that lane, so I turned RIGHT and pulled forward." However, he said plenty.

This was a newer luxury type small SUV, the guy was in his 60's. Looks like a well off individual. I just don't know why some people always think they are right and MUST win their made up battle.

Well he did win. After his continued honking, I figured driving away and letting him have my spot in line was best for everyone. If it had escalated, and I felt like it was going to, it would not have ended well for him, and I just don't want to go there.

People please, there are Millions of people in this state, Hundreds of Millions of people in this country. We shoot each other, cuss at each other, throw crap at each other, steal from each other. WHY???? What is so bad in people's heads that they have to go there? We are all trying to get thru something in life. Why take it out on everybody else?

For anyone who reads this, take a look inside yourself. Is a $1 sausage and biscuit really worth all that? Is ANYTHING really worth all that? We live in the best country in the world and all we do is complain and hurt each other.
                            Let me guess, Houston? I would expect that from a long time Houstonite. They move here and act like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

And some of you ripping McDonalds, it is the best fast food breakfast out there!

While their bacon, egg & cheese biscuit is quite tasty, it’s FAR from the best fast food breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm sorry for all the Mickey D haters on here.[emoji2]
                                The egg mcmuffin is the best breakfast sandwich on the market bar none.
                                Btw I sincerely dislike that term "haters".

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X