Mister Smart MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Cowboys suck. Rangers suck. Hunting sucks cuz acorns all over. Quite possibly a meltdown happening.

[emoji848][emoji3166][emoji849]
    You forgot Frogger sux too

Comment

He is locked down right now all the trophy bucks are this time of year.

Comment

Tbh is not rewarding like other social media some say. No likes, reaction faces, sharing of posts, liking of posts within a thread, etc, etc. The true social media gurus gotta have that constant interaction and feeling of being rewarded for posting, commenting, etc.

I’m
        Not
        Saying
        Just
        Saying

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Who really cares. As long as he’s not stuck on the toilet.

Comment

At times the inter webs can take their toll on all of us. I think he is unwinding somewhere in a smoke filled tent meditating. It is not healthy to be obsessed with college football players like we all do in the cfb thread. Prayers sent Smart. Come back when you are ready.

Comment

Be honest with yourselves...
            If you disappeared from tbh tomorrow...would YOU have a thread started about your whereabouts?
            Nope. You are lint.

#SmartOwnsYouAll

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              If you disappeared from tbh tomorrow...would YOU have a thread started about your whereabouts?
              Nope. You are lint.

#SmartOwnsYouAll

Yeah we are not on the same level as WT, PB2, or Smart. It’s kinda depressing. [emoji1787]

Stepping away from the social medias is good for the soul. Cleansing in fact. Crazy thing is, once you kinda break that addiction, you realize you don’t need it anymore and you become more of a lurker every day. That’s my experience anywhos

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Nope. You are lint.

#SmartOwnsYouAll
                Probably not. But I dont ive ever needed a "break" from it either. None of the banter bothers me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Probably not. But I dont ive ever needed a "break" from it either. None of the banter bothers me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This ^^^^. If it's gets to a point where you're emotionally affected my social media of any source then you're too emotionally involved. I love TBH, and enjoy the discussions, insight, hunting threads, and occasional disagreements. It's all entertaining, and I don't take stuff on the www too seriously. I do understand getting away from it all occasionally. When I go to my lease in Eldorado I have no cell signal. It's a good get away for a week or two. I do miss reading guys posts like Saltwaterslick, and Smart I hope they come back soon. Several others have walked away, and were never heard from again. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    This ^^^^. If it's gets to a point where you're emotionally affected my social media of any source then you're too emotionally involved. I love TBH, and enjoy the discussions, insight, hunting threads, and occasional disagreements. It's all entertaining, and I don't take stuff on the www too seriously. I do understand getting away from it all occasionally. When I go to my lease in Eldorado I have no cell signal. It's a good get away for a week or two. I do miss reading guys posts like Saltwaterslick, and Smart I hope they come back soon. Several others have walked away, and were never heard from again. It happens.
                    Yes, FND and SKLOSS have almost disappeared too.

Comment

I would be missed for gun trades,and such.
                      I'd have a **** ton more dinero if I ditched social media![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Out with the old in with the new.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Out with the old in with the new.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                            Exactly why TBH isn't as cool as it used to be.

Smart is fine. Just taking a break.

Last night we both had meltdowns during the game. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope his hiatus is just a digital detox of sorts. As far as social media goes, TBH calms me the most. I have a few liberals in my family that can make FB trying sometimes. We get that here too sometimes but I can sleep better knowing those guys aren't family.

I think he's just having a hard time with the Cowboys loosing so much.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
                                X