Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mister Smart MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Only 50,000 to go. That will take a couple weeks
    49999 now better get to typing. They all have to be quality, well thought out post just like all of Smarts.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      49999 now better get to typing. They all have to be quality, well thought out post just like all of Smarts.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Have you read his?

Comment

You made your wife watch the Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I'm good folks.......thanks for all the PMs and texts asking about me as well as directing me to this thread. Nothing is wrong, nothing bad has happened (except my sports teams), there is no attention grab nor any emotional affects/ties...(sorry to disappoint we don't have that in common Skinny). We are all good here in the Smart house.

The wife and I (mostly me)just came to an epiphany back in late October/ early November that maybe we spend way too much time on social media and frankly, were burned out on it. When you step back and think about it, it is quite pathetic how much time it takes away from our daily lives and interactions face to face with each other and other humans in general. Spending 6 days at the deer lease in mid November with minimal social media right after that, supported those thoughts and gave us a springboard to give it a shot. So.. we just continued on and decided to step away a little from our biggest draws of her Pinterest, some book/teachers/readers site and my TBH for awhile to see where it took us. No big deal really..I didn't want to post any "I'm leaving announcement thread" or make a big deal out of it because it was nothing like Skinny suggested in his posts. I just stepped away quietly and went about my business. This thread being brought to my attention, kinda drew me out, after reading some of the latest posts so I figured I'd take some time to explain the above. The better half and I are just trying to spend more time together and with friends in person instead of sitting on a computer in separate rooms posting away. To say the least, it has been good for, as Radar puts it, the "aggravationless" soul.....so we are going to continue on with it..

And yes, a Cowboys meltdown did happen on FB and via text but in my defense she was sitting right next to me watching so we are still on track.. I'll still read some and post here and there but I'm (we're) making a conscience effort to reduce a lot of social media and see where it takes us. Moderation is the key... To quote the infamous Paul Harvey....."Now you know the rest of the story...good day"...

Good for you Jason. We’re following the same plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I'm good folks.......thanks for all the PMs and texts asking about me as well as directing me to this thread. Nothing is wrong, nothing bad has happened (except my sports teams), there is no attention grab nor any emotional affects/ties...(sorry to disappoint we don't have that in common Skinny). We are all good here in the Smart house.

The wife and I (mostly me)just came to an epiphany back in late October/ early November that maybe we spend way too much time on social media and frankly, were burned out on it. When you step back and think about it, it is quite pathetic how much time it takes away from our daily lives and interactions face to face with each other and other humans in general. Spending 6 days at the deer lease in mid November with minimal social media right after that, supported those thoughts and gave us a springboard to give it a shot. So.. we just continued on and decided to step away a little from our biggest draws of her Pinterest, some book/teachers/readers site and my TBH for awhile to see where it took us. No big deal really..I didn't want to post any "I'm leaving announcement thread" or make a big deal out of it because it was nothing like Skinny suggested in his posts. I just stepped away quietly and went about my business. This thread being brought to my attention, kinda drew me out, after reading some of the latest posts so I figured I'd take some time to explain the above. The better half and I are just trying to spend more time together and with friends in person instead of sitting on a computer in separate rooms posting away. To say the least, it has been good for, as Radar puts it, the "aggravationless" soul.....so we are going to continue on with it..

And yes, a Cowboys meltdown did happen on FB and via text but in my defense she was sitting right next to me watching so we are still on track.. I'll still read some and post here and there but I'm (we're) making a conscience effort to reduce a lot of social media and see where it takes us. Moderation is the key... To quote the infamous Paul Harvey....."Now you know the rest of the story...good day"...

Good for y'all Jason.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Cheers David

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
              This epiphany is going to negatively affected Smart's post count....guess some of the others might have a fighting chance to the top of the hill. LOL
              Nobody shall ever de-thrown the king!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X