No announcement yet.

How much would you tip for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guide. We cater to the hunter. We sit with the hunter. When an animal is shot. We take pictures with the hunter and animal. We cape out the head. We skin and quarter the animal. Pack it in a cooler for the hunter and load up in his vehicle. Our hunters just enjoy the ranch with no work involved. Oh, we also make sure their drinks are full. Our tips vary per hunter. Some tip very good. Some do not tip at all. It averages out. Our crew is a good crew that even out all the work needed to get things done. I would not expect a good tip just for dropping a hunter off and making them process their own animal.

Comment

Lol....10% to the uber driver.

I remember Keith John fanboys telling everyone how hard he worked putting you on animals.....exact same thing....drive you to blind, then come pick you up!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        This bit me yesterday. Went to a fancy restaurant here. Ate lunch with the wife and her twin sister. Tipped the guy $20.00 and he was not happy. He kinda of challenged me going out the door.
        Well not really a great meal, and so - so service.
        I am still thinking about it this morning.
        I really should of told him it pretty much sucked and he got more than he deserved....
        I guess I would question how much the bill was ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          I guess I would question how much the bill was ?
          So-so service? Wgaf what the bill was!

Comment

Working...
          X