Fence line etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    Pretty weak response. Again go hunt elsewhere if you don't like how we do it here

I actually hunt, and I find it amusing a whole bunch of folks who would starve to death if Tx outlawed feeders get bent over something taking place on someone else's property.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

I actually hunt, and I find it amusing a whole bunch of folks who would starve to death if Tx outlawed feeders get bent over something taking place on someone else's property.
      You clearly are in the wrong place to hunt. Go back to Ohio California or wherever you came from and hunt how you want to hunt there. And PS : Trust me most here can out hunt you any day of the week. Anyway I am done. Arguing with someone like you is worthless. You will never get it
      Last edited by Huntingfool; 11-28-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

One thing I've learned over the years is that having good relationships with your neighbors is very beneficial. It's not unusual to do something that they might not particularly like and vise versa. Why blow things out of proportion? Having a face to face discussion has pretty well solved every issue I've ever had. Everybody's a badazz over the phone. But it's amazing how attitudes change in a face to face conversation.

Sure it's wrong for the guy to cross the fence and disconnect the feeder. But it's not worth going to war over. I'd invite the guy over for supper around the campfire and see what could be worked out. If they don't want to get along then it's on.

I **** sure wouldn't call the game warden over something silly like this. I couldn't imagine calling a game warden on a neighbor.

Comment

What if your GINGer haired "NeighBor" had.. dogs...and they were ..trespassing on your property while looking for the dogs toy..like a baseball...?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
            You clearly are in the wrong place to hunt. Go back to Ohio California or wherever you came from and hunt how you want to hunt there. And PS : Trust me most here can out hunt you any day of the week. Anyway I am done. Arguing with someone like you is worthless. You will never get it
            How could you possibly know if anyone or everyone could " out hunt me"

Comment

Check every post its ever made on tbh..
              This guy is the epitome of first rounder.

Comment

Called in the Calvary I need help I need help

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

You have trolled enough today to earn your free T-shirt

Good lord have some decency
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    You have trolled enough today to earn your free T-shirt

Good lord have some decency

OH LORD I'm now the troll awesome

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      What if your GINGer haired "NeighBor" had.. dogs...and they were ..trespassing on your property while looking for the dogs toy..like a baseball...?
                      What systemnt is trying to say is that Gingib is actually the previously banned MHbaseball and many of us haven't forgotten when he got caught poaching with dogs on a neighbors property. I'm just here for clarity.

Comment

This cracks me up. I can't stand a fence line hunter. Caught one trespassing on our side looking for a deer he shot that was facing our property, and immediately jumped the fence. Told him we could either call the game warden right then, or he get his feeder to where we couldn't see it. Took care of that problem lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          I still didn't call the game warden. The public humiliation of catching a poacher red handed is punishment enough.

Comment

In

Comment

I don’t have one, but I am curious, as this is an interesting convo. What about a box blind backed up to 20 yards or so from a high fence without a back window facing that high fence? Thus, facing the body of your property on three sides and avoiding the facing of theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                                I don’t have one, but I am curious, as this is an interesting convo. What about a box blind backed up to 20 yards or so from a high fence without a back window facing that high fence? Thus, facing the body of your property on three sides and avoiding the facing of theirs.
                                Someone’s bound to be offended— in the name of Texas no less!

Comment

Working...
                                X