This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
    Whos going to get the 4th seed should LSU take out Georgia (who is missing several starters due to i jury and suspensions) in the SEC Champ game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OU if they beat OK State and BU again!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      He’s as dumb as a rock. I mean I talk smack and troll, but this guy. Jeeze.
      No you can talk it but can’t hear it. We have 2 common opponents, we played one tight, beat the other. And well y’all...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        No you can talk it but can’t hear it. We have 2 common opponents, we played one tight, beat the other. And well y’all...
        Dude. Your own fan base is calling you out. We have NOT had two common opponents this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Are the resident Longhorn fans really claiming Big Bad 240poo? This is as bad or worse than MacDiddly. I understand everyone is their own man, but holy smokes.

Well we do need somebody that is willing to be just as big idiot to compete with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Are the resident Longhorn fans really claiming Big Bad 240poo? This is as bad or worse than MacDiddly. I understand everyone is their own man, but holy smokes.
            Mmmm, he's a good playmate for chase.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggies remind me of going to San Antonio in the early 90’s. Nebraska beat something like 66-3. Miserable

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I took a nap. What's going on?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Not much Bob.
                76 days till college baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  War Eagle!!![emoji1659] This game is CRAZY!!![emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Landrover, Clark and others.

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Oh boy. Looks like you were right.

Boink!!

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  There’s that second Bama loss I predicted before the season started. Bama slipping.
                  Nostradamus

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Crazy stat.

This is not news to any BAMA fan I believe we have set the record for dead-centering the uprights too.

Once again had the chance to stand up and be counted and sat down. On to next year.

Comment

Even the pokes are letting me down..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      When you learn more about football you’ll enjoy it more.
                      Goodluck making playoffs after y’all crapped it away. Aggy talks crap all year long then can’t handle it when shoe is on other foot. Typical, they feel like Okie in 2008.

Comment

Well we do need somebody that is willing to be just as big idiot to compete with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. [emoji15]
                        At least we know a little bit about foozball. Your boy thinks y’all played Georgia this season. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Dude. Your own fan base is calling you out. We have NOT had two common opponents this year.
                          It’s really not that hard... January 1st, 2019 equals this year... he didn’t say this season.

Comment

You found him

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                              It’s really not that hard... January 1st, 2019 equals this year... he didn’t say this season.
                              You can’t make this **** up.

Comment

It’s funny they can spew it, but when it’s put the same way they put it day in And day out, now someone is dumb. Welcome to your everyday!

Comment

Working...
                                X