X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed a copperhead in the driveway this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a surprise when I walked around the corner.....

Comment

Yuck! Stop freaking me out!! I like to think they all leave Texas until summer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
          I bet he tried to hopefully he succeeded
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            Western Diamondback.

You can see the black and white bands on its tail. If they live long enough they'll reach 6'+.

No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Thanks for the pic John!

Got my first ratter on a Thanks Giving weekend back in 1984. It's my 3rd largest at 5-6". I had almost stepped on it that Sunday evening. Fell backwards trying not to. Then crab-crawled backwards on the ground trying to get away from it with rifle in one hand.

Edit: Looks like there might be a second set of eyes behind that hog's legs.
              Coiled up being the front leg?

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

My daughter and I crawled into my Krivo blind yesterday morning to hunt together for the first time in several years. My daughter was in the stand and shined the light for me to step into the blind. She started breathing heavy and just said “snake”. I took a stick and picked the 6 foot rat snake up and put him outside to eat more rats. It was 35 degrees and he couldn’t move. But it was startling. Still can’t find how he got in there. I have a pic but don’t know how to post.

Comment

Snake

I was at the camp in Mexico this week and I found this next to a hunting rig parked in front of the camp at 3 o’clock. Cowboy came and killed it with a pointed stick and a machete.
                  Attached Files

Comment

We had this on camera
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      They bite them and shake the crap out of them. Then eat them.
                      Like a dog

Comment

Working...
                      X