"Black Friday" Cuddelink deal that you can get now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I did my rebate a week or so ago and I believe it was $120. I'll double check my account, though. I still have not received my home unit, though. Anybody else? How long did it take?
    Let me know, waiting until after 1st of the year to claim mine

Not in a hurry and cash poor from buying Christmas presents

Comment

40 posts yet not one link other than a youtube video.

Comment

Can you delete pics from home off sd card or have to go into field to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
          Have to go into the field

Comment

Delete

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
            You have to go to field. You can’t do anything to the camera from home or online.

Comment

Cameras

Originally posted by gmac View Post
              Still crappy cameras regardless of how good the deal is
              I actually think my 8 cuddly’s are great cameras.

Comment

Tried to set up one of the two sets I bought. One camera would not come on at all. Will contact Cuddeback for repairs.

Comment

I did my rebate a week or so ago and I believe it was $120. I'll double check my account, though. I still have not received my home unit, though. Anybody else? How long did it take?

I just got off the phone with cuddeback after my card was charged $194.85 twice. I was informed that the $120 option, although that’s what I selected during the rebate, was not available for this deal. After the first year it can be switched to month to month at $10 a month.

The second $194.85 will be refunded but now I have to call back to make sure they remove the right home camera whenever it’s delivered.

My home camera should be delivered any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
                    I just got off the phone with cuddeback after my card was charged $194.85 twice. I was informed that the $120 option, although that’s what I selected during the rebate, was not available for this deal. After the first year it can be switched to month to month at $10 a month.

The second $194.85 will be refunded but now I have to call back to make sure they remove the right home camera whenever it’s delivered.

Interesting. Any update?
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I put a call into Cuddeback to check status. They said to allow 8 weeks for activation! WOW! They did confirm that I am registered, but not yet processed.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Guessing the $194.85 is $180/yr + taxes?

Comment

I decided to go ahead and set out my remote cams while I'm waiting on the home unit. I got the first one set fine, but the second appears to be DOA.

I'm starting to have buyers remorse!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Interesting. Any update?

I received my home camera yesterday but now sure when I will get them set out. If it takes 8 weeks for activation when does out “annual” cell plan start. It better not be the day it was charged.

Yes, the charge is $180 plus tax.

Comment

Boy oh boy! We were all in on buying 5 sets of these. I don't know if its worth all the head aches.

Comment

I received my home camera yesterday but now sure when I will get them set out. If it takes 8 weeks for activation when does out “annual” cell plan start. It better not be the day it was charged.

Yes, the charge is $180 plus tax.

I was wondering the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X