No announcement yet.

"Black Friday" Cuddelink deal that you can get now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up NO-TX. I've been looking at this set up for a while now. This deal made me pull the trigger. Just ordered two sets.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
      Ordered mine just now from farmstead. Thanks! Been on the fence about them. Love the one fee data plan for all cameras. Just hope they take and send good pictures.
      They do! Sleepy here swears by them and told me to get some but I havnt yet. Plan is better than Covert but camera setting functions from app are a plus for Covert and Con for Cuddelink. You will be happy I think from the results I have seen from his experience.

Comment

Ordered on Friday and delivered today

Comment

Are you guys that ordered multiple sets just going to use the others with one home station or pay multiple plans?

Also does anyone know if it sends you an individual email for ever picture? That is going to be a lot of emails to go through.

Comment

Are you guys that ordered multiple sets just going to use the others with one home station or pay multiple plans?

Also does anyone know if it sends you an individual email for ever picture? That is going to be a lot of emails to go through.
            It sends them in a batch. So if you set it for one transmission per day, all pics for that day will be in one email. If it’s 4 transmissions per day, all pics through the previous 6hr period will be in one email.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo6 View Post
              So do you get a free dual cell with every pair or is it just a free one per activation line?
              It's a free dual cell camera with each package that takes an annual cell service plan to receive it

Comment

It batches the pics based on how many you have set to take prior to sending or just a certain time frame. So it will have all those pics within one email.
                I have mine to send me pics every 12 hours. It will also send a daily report to give you an update on each camera as far as how many pics it has taken, how much space is left on sd card and battery status.

Comment

How much data do the cell plans allow? I have a single camera out and in a week i get around 250 pics. Just curious if there is a limit on how much they can send/month.

Comment

Still crappy cameras regardless of how good the deal is

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                        Still crappy cameras regardless of how good the deal is
                        I’ve had a great experience with mine.

Comment

Just went online to claim rebate

It is NOT $120/yr

It is $180 to $360 depending on plan. So if that is a concern or deal breaker you have been warned
                          $180 = 2000 img/ mo
                          $360 = unlimited
                          You can pay $5/mo extra and get another 1000 images

You have until June 2020 to claim rebate

Midway and I believe Academy have the same deal if Farmstead runs out

The online form gives you the option of AT&T but not sure if it will go through like that

Comment

I did my rebate a week or so ago and I believe it was $120. I'll double check my account, though. I still have not received my home unit, though. Anybody else? How long did it take?
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I did my rebate a week or so ago and I believe it was $120. I'll double check my account, though. I still have not received my home unit, though. Anybody else? How long did it take?
                              I know one of my buddies who claimed his rebate a few days before me got a shipment notification yesterday for his rebate/cell cam

Comment

Haven’t heard anything on my shipment. Ready to get them in the field and stop checking cameras. Will be running 5 or 6 cameras on one plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X