Game warden question #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crc View Post
    That’s why you wear a kill switch. An 8 year old might slam their boat into yours and throw you out.
    LMAO... He did good. Never hit nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      I disagree sir. If i fall out of my boat without the kill switch on and my kids are in it with me, do you think a 6 and 9 year would be able to figure out how to stop it before disaster was to strike?

Ill answer for you, it's NO!!!!!
      Yup

If a person gets in a car wreck and goes flying out through their front windshield the car doesn't tend to keep going and crash into who know what, or who.

The danger to other people created by a runaway boat is the purpose of the law, not to protect anyone from themselves. I'm not a fan of more laws but I have no problem with punishing someone who willingly puts others in danger.

Comment

This is a good law.

Comment

While I've never worn my kill switch, I have also never made it a point to fly around the lake doing 60+.

Comment

Great law!

Comment

It’s people being dumb, hard headed, too macho or whatever to wear them is what makes it become mandated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                It’s people being dumb, hard headed, too macho or whatever to wear them is what makes it become mandated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                When you clip that key on it makes your peepee shrink 2 inches. It's science.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

I guess that’ll mean I’ve turned into an innie [emoji23]

Comment

I wonder if someone made a water activated switch (similar to the ones we used in the Navy to activate a distress beacon) that bluetoothed to the engine. that would allow freedom of movement while still maintaining safety.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                      I wonder if someone made a water activated switch (similar to the ones we used in the Navy to activate a distress beacon) that bluetoothed to the engine. that would allow freedom of movement while still maintaining safety.
                      Oh dear Lord. Don't go Bluetooth'n my fishing. It has already happened to my truck.

(sent from my flip-phone)

Comment

I believe it's second nature for those of us who grew up driving tiller handle motors.
                        Dad drilled it into our heads that if he caught us without it on, after he beat the **** out of us, we would never drive the boat again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          Is that on a cold day or warm day?

Comment

ya'll stop buying poorly designed boats that swap ends and those of us that own solid platforms wouldn't have to deal with it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                              They already make one

FELL marine makes it
                              Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                              ya'll stop buying poorly designed boats that swap ends and those of us that own solid platforms wouldn't have to deal with it! LOL
                              You should broaden your boat horizons.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

Don’t try to follow me in your boat [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X