Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Luka kid is pretty special. Go Mavs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuban better get him some help.....or he’ll lose him eventually

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Luca is a really really good but not Bird good, I consider bird top 3 all time
      Lets let the cards fall before we claim who is better.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Lets let the cards fall before we claim who is better.
        That's not how it works. There is always a best of all time ranking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

carlisle doesnt have the balls to run plays involving KP. They should be pick and roll.

Comment

If you are going to rely on the 3 point shot to win.. you better shoot above 30%. Hardaway jr was 1 for 9. not gonna cut it.

Comment

Clippers are a much better team. I give the edge to Leonard for his 4th quarter stamina when Luka looked tired. Luka had almost no help and still managed a 3rd Q lead! Clippers just roasted them from 3 point range and made almost every free throw.

I miss Seth Curry in games like these. Will they add any defense this off season? I doubt it.

Love me some Luka though and hope he continues to improve.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Clippers are a much better team. I give the edge to Leonard for his 4th quarter stamina when Luka looked tired. Luka had almost no help and still managed a 3rd Q lead! Clippers just roasted them from 3 point range and made almost every free throw.

I miss Seth Curry in games like these. Will they add any defense this off season? I doubt it.

Love me some Luka though and hope he continues to improve.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
                I actually agree with everything you say. Bottom line, you have to admit the Clippers are a pretty good **** team. At least on paper. They have 2 bonafide superstars in Kawhi and PG...plus some support players that understand their role(s) on the team. Leonard was virtually unstoppable in Game 6 and they went on that 24-4 stretch to close the 3rd qtr in yesterday’s game which proved to be just too much to overcome.
                It would have taken more luck for the Mavs to actually pull off a series win. Still...the Mavs are entertaining and Luka is just plain fun to watch. Hopefully we can get him some help before he decides to potentially bolt for greener pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  Luca is a really really good but not Bird good, I consider bird top 3 all time
                  If Luka produces at his current rate for an entire career (considering he's only 22, he should actually get better unless he gets injured), he'll have a far better career than bird. Also, if you consider bird top 3 of all time your opinion on Luka doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X