Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Luka kid is pretty special. Go Mavs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they kept it close! Right? Right!!!?!?

I’m fairly certain I could put up better numbers than Porzingis.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
      Not a fan at all. Probably doesn't even have his green card...SPURS fan here.

If he doesn't, he's probably standing in the same line as Manu Ginobli and Tony Parker to get theirs..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        If he doesn't, he's probably standing in the same line as Manu Ginobli and Tony Parker to get theirs..
        😂😂

I’m writing off Marco’s visit to this thread the other night as just a drunk post. 🤷

Comment

Spurs fan here....DFW sports fan though.

Popovich and Cuban can pound sand.

Luka is the man. Love his game. Pulling for the Mavs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-31-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Luka is doing all he can tonight but this team needs someone....anyone....to step up and help him out if they have a chance to win this series.

Comment

His neck hurts but I bet his back hurts from carrying this team!

Good half. Luka may not get to rest in the 2nd....

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                His neck hurts but I bet his back hurts from carrying this team!

Good half. Luka may not get to rest in the 2nd....

Man that ain't no lie. I don't understand why the supposedly 2nd best player on the team in KP just hangs around the 3pt line when he's 7 freakin foot tall!!! [emoji35] That has to be on Carlisle.
                Oh well....this team will go as far as Luka can carry them by himself [emoji2955]

Comment

Phew.

Comment

1st Q and 3rd Q were enough to squeak by! Credit to Rick for starting Boban and focusing on interior defense. Pretty fun to watch him score too! THJ and KP made big buckets at the end.

Comment

WHAT A GAME!!! Luka magic is REAL! Hopefully we can win a game in Dallas and move on!

Comment

They need to win this next game and move on! A long playoff run will hopefully make some other A+ players want to join the Mavs. Luka is great and will carry a team but needs another solid, consistent superstar (KP isn't doing it) to take some of the pressure off of him. Would be a shame if he has a short career because of injuries just because the front office never got him any help.

Comment

KP was horrible, needs go.

Luka was amazing last night.

Comment

Don't watch the NBA and haven't really since the Jordan era, I would much rather watch NCAA ball but I hear about this kid on the sportscasts, good for him but it really does sound like they are a one man team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                              KP was horrible, needs go.

Luka was amazing last night.
                              I dont think he needs to go - but he is definitely not a second best player on a title winning team.

Luka is a generational talent. The way he gets what he wants without the usual athleticism is amazing. Throw in the creativity/passing and its great to sit back and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I dont think he needs to go - but he is definitely not a second best player on a title winning team.

Luka is a generational talent. The way he gets what he wants without the usual athleticism is amazing. Throw in the creativity/passing and its great to sit back and enjoy.
                                Great point about “usual athleticism”. He doesn’t play like the really good and athletic players do, just plays his own game exceptionally well. It’s interesting to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X