Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My day has been the complete opposite of yesterday. Yesterday had a stout north wind all day, but saw deer all day long, just never got a shot off. Today light wind haven’t seen anything all day long. Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=bcmuzzy;14562910]My day has been the complete opposite of yesterday. Yesterday had a stout north wind all day, but saw deer all day long, just never got a shot off. Today light wind haven’t seen anything all day long. Lol[/QUOTE

I’ve shot my biggest bucks when it was windy...I’m starting to believe that’s an old wives tale 😂

Comment

Well I found more blood, and his direction of travel seems to be toward private property (south). It’s possible he continued east, but I can’t go any farther without buggering up my neighbor. I can’t do that in good conscience without more evidence.

Gonna call the HQ and inquire about checking the private property side.

Comment

Oh man. Good luck. Hope it all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
            Well I found more blood, and his direction of travel seems to be toward private property (south). It’s possible he continued east, but I can’t go any farther without buggering up my neighbor. I can’t do that in good conscience without more evidence.

Gonna call the HQ and inquire about checking the private property side.
            The folks at the HQ can get in touch with the Fed GW, nice guy- he should be able to get you in touch with the neighbor.

Comment

Have you seen where he lay down yet?

Comment

wake up its go time..... we need to see more dead stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Have you seen where he lay down yet?

Steve thanks for all the excellent advice. I did push him right after the shot, so hopefully he’s not much farther, if I can even get permission to retrieve him.

I have not found his 1st bed. But I did just 100% confirm he went onto private property.

Packing up gear now and headed to HQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well now you have a plan. Ill pray that you find him stone dead tomorrow morning.

Comment

Steve thanks for all the excellent advice. I did push him right after the shot, so hopefully he’s not much farther, if I can even get permission to retrieve him.

I have not found his 1st bed. But I did just 100% confirm he went onto private property.

Packing up gear now and headed to HQ.

Now you can use that dog offered up earlier if it is on private with permission.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Well now you have a plan. Ill pray that you find him stone dead tomorrow morning.
                        Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                        Now you can use that dog offered up earlier if it is on private with permission.

Yessirs that’s the plan!

Comment

Yessirs that’s the plan!
                          I'd call Ricky. He's leaving town tomorrow so get ahold of him tonight. His dogs will catch him.

Ricky Loftis
                          940-395-9941
                          Call for price
                          Denton/Grayson and surrounding counties

Comment

Woodsman I’m pulling for ya. Let’s get this buck found on

Comment

Oh Heck yes on the dog. Call the guy with good catch dog!

Comment

Just talked to USFWS Officer Chris Owens. Super nice guy. He spoke to landowner’s son. The landowner is currently hunting out there. Chris is going to call the landowner after dark. Son thinks his dad will be amenable to allowing access. No idea about dog however.

Comment

Working...
                                X