Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 Lease search thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking for a managed lease around Brownwood, preferably bow only. I’ve been bow only for 12 years and the lease I’m on now is really not managed the way it should be. It would be me only hunting, my daughter got old enough to get a boyfriend and my wife stay inside on Facebook.

Comment

Posted earlier but didnt provide details. Looking for a lease for family in Coloardo or Fayette County. Will pay above market rate (not sure what market is!). Ideally 500+ acres but i know that is hard to come by in the area so would consider something smaller. Will pay 1000 finders fee if lease signed.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Following Johnny's lead from last year, I will get it kicked off, I know its early but my kids are wearing me out about finding a place....

I am looking for a place within 2-3 hours of Dallas for myself and my 2 boys, 9yo and 11yo. Any direction from Dallas really, it just has to be family friendly, we can all hunt off of one set of tags, that's not an issue, we have a couple of spots close to home that we can shoot deer so we won't be filling freezers.

I just want a place we can spend a few weekends once football is over in October and we can go shoot pigs in the spring/summer.

A cabin/shed/barn or some type of lodging would be ideal, or at least water/elec hookups for a trailer.

200-300 acres or more preferred and I could probably fill 2-3 more spots with good families if needed.

Would also be open to joining an existing place that would fit.

Thanks
        bump, would consider oklahoma as well

Comment

Looking for a lease for 2 guys with wife and kids that love to come out and hunt and be around the lease. looking for a place 2-4 hours around dallas. trying to stay in the 1500-1800 dollar range if possible. basically looking for a place to go and take the kids so they can get into hunting and the outdoors. both guys management minded and love to develop deer and just enjoy being in the woods with the family! if anything possible please let me know!! thank you

Comment

Add me to the list. Looking for North Texas all the way out to Northwest around Stonewall, King, Dickens area. 2 to 5 guys, no drinkers or smokers. 1500 to 2000 dollar range if possible.
            Thanks in advance

Comment

I’m looking for a year round lease within 4-5 hours of DFW. Deer, turkey, and hogs. Quail, dove, and exotics will be a bonus. Must be family friendly, as I have 2 teenage boys. Would prefer something with a Camp house/lodging, but not mandatory. Budget is up to $5k depending upon how he above mentioned “wants/needs”. Can bring 1-2 other guys if needed, to round out any openings.

Comment

Might as well jump in here now that we are starting to get settled in Granbury. Ideal lease would be between here and Abilene or south of Abilene so I can drop my wife there to visit her family while I hunt Something close to home would be great too. I'm a meat hunter but I'll work with whatever management plan a place has. Really don't care if I shoot a buck at all. I just like to have some venison for the freezer and I do like to go medieval on the oinkers every chance I get

Comment

And away we go! 2020-2021 and beyond. Within 2-3 hours west, northwest, south, southwest of Houston (Porter). Presently, I'm on a timber lease in East Texas and not happy with it. Single hunter, late 50's (SEMI-MATURE), management minded, team player. Have necessary equipment ready to move at the end of season. Would pay up to $1800. Would like access year round. Bow and rifle.

What say you?

Comment

I’m looking for 100-300 acres within 2 hours of Victoria. It needs to be family friendly. 3k+ budget depending on the size and quality of the place.

Comment

Looks like I am in the same boat. The place I have been hunting just sold. Looking for 3-4 spots. I am 45 minutes south of Dallas. Max price of 2500

Comment

I’m in the same boat and been that way for a couple of years. I’m looking for a place that can become a long term fit. Don’t really have a preference on location but I’m located just north of Houston. Looking for a place that has potential to kill some trophies. Budget is right around $5,000 but could possibly come up with more depending on the lease and the have/have nots. Not necessarily but exotics would be a great added bonus. Thanks for any tips or leads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for lease in or around the circled area.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Lease Quest 2020.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	24601558

2-4 spots or more if needed. New place or join existing group. References available.

Must haves:
                          Must have deer.......kids gotta have something to look at!
                          Water and Electricity.....we'll pay our part
                          Kid/Family friendly.......allowed to take game off of paying members allotment
                          Bird hunting would be nice, but not a deal breaker.
                          Don't want to be around a bunch of drunks. We all like to have a good time, but don't want on a beer lease when kids are involved.
                          Bow and gun
                          Around 5.5 hours from Houston or less
                          Game management program that applies to everyone and mirrors surrounding ranches.
                          Budget $3K +/- per hunter

Comment

Just to throw this out there for all the folks looking....

There is about to be an abundance of lease openings in the Anthrax triangle. Do your research before jumping on a place as many are wiped out almost completely of deer (mine included).

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              Just to throw this out there for all the folks looking....

There is about to be an abundance of lease openings in the Anthrax triangle. Do your research before jumping on a place as many are wiped out almost completely of deer (mine included).
                              Great info sir

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X