Coffee! Regular, unleaded, flavored ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
    Another vote for breakfast blend from Folgers. Black or 1/4 pack of the pink packet. Milk and creamer or sweet stuff is for young women.

Interesting opinion....Mam ..

Comment

Community and black. I drink about 6-8 cups a day. In my opinion, the K-Cups just don’t taste the same as a regular pot of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Interesting opinion....Mam ..
        I thought you were supposed to be nice from now on. Lol. I **** sure don’t like sweet sugary coffee. I prefer black but sometimes these sugary drinkers make it so **** strong I gotta cut it a touch.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I typically go these routes. Sugar and cream will make you light in your loafers, so I keep it black!

HEB Texas Pecan
          Classic Folgers
          This

Comment

Folgers Black Silk.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Folgers. Hot, Black and Strong!
              Yep

Comment

Black Rifle - Beyond Black BB - Just Black JB . Good Stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Folgers. Hot, Black and Strong!
                  This

Comment

Flavored at home cause the wife buys it. This time of year I add a splash of egg nog with Sweet and Low. At the ranch it’s Folgers regular with a splash of whatever whiskey is handy.

Comment

I'm a Folgers Breakfast Blend or Folgers Classic Roast guy.

Comment

Community Dark Roast

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post

I thought you were supposed to be nice from now on. Lol. I **** sure don’t like sweet sugary coffee. I prefer black but sometimes these sugary drinkers make it so **** strong I gotta cut it a touch.

[emoji23][emoji23]. That was nice[emoji56][emoji56]

Comment

Maxwell House Columbian ... just better than Folgers.

Texas Pecan is my favorite flavored but Circle K store screwed it up when they went to the automated machines, guess the workers are just too lazy to keep the percolators full.

Comment

Black rifle or community (cafe special) and black.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                                Community and black. I drink about 6-8 cups a day. In my opinion, the K-Cups just don’t taste the same as a regular pot of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Very true. Grinds have no time to steep. Water passes through too fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X